Very small plants - Low pressure aero

Tunkers

Thanks for looking. Please comment

I am on day 27 from seed growing in a bucket style low pressure aero. No idea of strains but they both seem indica at least. They had a rough start with heat. Had to trim off a few damaged leaves and the roots needed to recover but they've come back healthy. I'm just worried they're not growing enough. Would it just be due to the rough ride? It seems like they're only in week 2 yet they're double that..
420-magazine-mobile630754463.jpg
420-magazine-mobile832265094.jpg
420-magazine-mobile987763138.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm thinking you might need to wrap your buckets and reservoirs to keep light out,which let's algae and bad bacteria grow! and maybe try a shot of some benificials like Plus O but change out the water first.

I'm thinking you might need to wrap your buckets and reservoirs to keep light out,which let's algae and bad bacteria grow! and maybe try a shot of some benificials like Plus O but change out the water first.
I think the issue I had was heat. Res was hot, grow space was hot. All algae problems are non existent now I have the temps under control. Would that account for the stunted growth though? It's understandable, I just didn't want to start worrying about another problem I haven't experienced yet?

Give it a few days and they should fine, I would use some Beneficial bacteria like hydroguard, sub culture B and M and or voodoo juice or piranha juice

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hot water holds less dissolved oxygen which promotes stagnation and bad bacteria we like to keep our res Temps at 64 to 68 F.
And to get those roots shiny white again try some H2O2.
Here's a screen shot for you to contemplate
420-magazine-mobile952804758.jpg

How are things

Thanks for the follow up. Algae is not a problem any more. It's was definitely the heat. One of my plants is still recovering, nice new white roots are aplenty though.

The screenshot you posted said sugar assists with the production of algae. Because I am producing co2 with sugar and yeast fermentation, small amounts of sugar are indeed making its way into my grow space. I noticed ants congregating in small spots around the place. Will this be an issue?

Idk about ants they are mostly scavengers. I haven't experienced any ants in a grow as of yet so I'm unsure of their effects on cannabis. I'm glad your girls are getting healthy too.

Idk about ants they are mostly scavengers. I haven't experienced any ants in a grow as of yet so I'm unsure of their effects on cannabis. I'm glad your girls are getting healthy too.

I don't think I need to be concerned about the ants, more so the idea of sugar being a source of algae production. Funny you say "girls" I'm still in the air about that also... Took this close up of the one showing preflowers but it seems either male or hermie possibly? Might just have to wait it out.
420-magazine-mobile1191416437.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1180577109.jpg

Thanks for looking. Please comment

I am on day 27 from seed growing in a bucket style low pressure aero. No idea of strains but they both seem indica at least. They had a rough start with heat. Had to trim off a few damaged leaves and the roots needed to recover but they've come back healthy. I'm just worried they're not growing enough. Would it just be due to the rough ride? It seems like they're only in week 2 yet they're double that..
420-magazine-mobile630754463.jpg
420-magazine-mobile832265094.jpg
420-magazine-mobile987763138.jpg

Whta kind of water do you use? need help!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom