Auto Bubblegum 00 Seeds DWC

Wiganlad33

Hi this is my first time using the dwc method I've done a few plants in soil but have ALWAYS failed due to my own fault such as to many nutrients and over watering so I am a complete newbie.
I have done a lot of research before using the dwc (bubbler bucket ) method, and have used my own DIY to build my own unique bubbler bucket.
Everything is working fine and I'm on day 6 of my quest so to speak and was wondering if my plant looked healthy enough or is there anyone who can suggest any resolutions to the problem.
I'm using a inline air fan, 10" air stone in a 5 gallon bucket with a air pump from my local equatics store and a 400 w HPS light with reflector, I'm also using 20 mm clay pebbles as my meduim.
As far as nutes go I'm using canna coco A and B.
I've added a picture to this thread to show people but cus of the lights brightness it is quite hard to c really but I hope someone can help me out

Many thanks in advance guys.
420-magazine-mobile77204178.jpg
420-magazine-mobile620334843.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think that is a bit of a wrong approach you are taking here.

The seed would germinate and grow much better and stable if you would use a rockwool cube. Take the cube and soak it in root juice, then open the cube (vertical, trough sidewall) and put the seed inside. about 0,3cm = 3mm below the surface.

Put it inside anything that prefents that the cube gets light from the side e. g. a small pot and put clear film over it. Make some air holes. After the root starts getting out of the bottom of the rockwool cube but it in your hydroponic bucket system.

I think that would work better!

pce

Back
Top Bottom