Fire OG: High Pressure Aeroponics

Ogiesel

Hello all, I'm back at it! Just picked up 6 Fire OG clones from the club and put them in my new setup. Here's some quick info about the strain

General Information
BREEDER: Cali Connection
TYPE: 50/50 Hybrid
GENETICS: Raskal's OG Kush x SFV OG Kush
AVERAGE RATING: 5 stars
History
GEOGRAPHIC ORIGIN: California, USA

STORY: unknown

Growing Information
FLOWERING TIME: 9-10 weeks

YIELD: Heavy, Moderate

GROWING TIPS: Recommended for intermediate to expert growers. We suggest letting this baby go to full term as bud swell and resin production double at the end of week 10 resulting in a super stony potent bud. Flip when the clone is about 12 - 14" tall and expect 3.5 - 4 foot tall plants.

Patient Expectations
SCENT: Lemon pledge, hints of sour pine

FLAVOR: Creamy earthiness, smooth, minty lemons

EFFECTS: Sedative, warming, couch lock. Long lasting, this smoke is best saved for an evening of relaxation.

SUGGESTED MEDICAL USE: Insomnia, anxiety, stress, appetite loss, anorexia, joint pain, muscle pain

My setup, for the most part, consists of 1( 4x4x7&1/2 foot) tent. 1 HP pump, 2 rooting chambers, 16 nozzles, 1 rez, 1 drainage tote, 4 Led lights (2x300w equivalent & 2x600w equivalent) and two inline blowers. Im leaving out a few things but you get the jist of it. Here's a picture of the setup
20170428_161309.jpg

I'm running supernatural nutrients with advanced nutrients additives and calmag. Also going to be adding mycos, inoculants, and root stimulators in small doses Going to be using ro water for entire grow.

It couldn't have happened at a worse time. My ph meter just went south on me. I believe the electrode has bit the dust. I'll have to order a few backup probes pretty soon . In the mean time I've been using those paper strip testers. My ph is currently around 6.0 -6.2 I'll drop it down next water change. Today I noticed that 4 out of the 6 clones were showing signs of being under watered. I have my pump set to 4 sec on, 2 min off so I knew it wasn't that. I looking at the roots and they're all shooting out roots from their net cups already, but I noticed that I never angles my nozzles at the roots , they were all aiming too low. AaaaaaaaaaaaaDUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRHHHHHHHH. I had a retard moment lol so I fixed all the nozzles and hopefully that was the problem. Nothin else to do now besides wait till tomorrow and check em again. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow too

It couldn't have happened at a worse time. My ph meter just went south on me. I believe the electrode has bit the dust. I'll have to order a few backup probes pretty soon . In the mean time I've been using those paper strip testers. My ph is currently around 6.0 -6.2 I'll drop it down next water change. Today I noticed that 4 out of the 6 clones were showing signs of being under watered. I have my pump set to 4 sec on, 2 min off so I knew it wasn't that. I looking at the roots and they're all shooting out roots from their net cups already, but I noticed that I never angles my nozzles at the roots , they were all aiming too low. AaaaaaaaaaaaaDUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRHHHHHHHH. I had a retard moment lol so I fixed all the nozzles and hopefully that was the problem. Nothin else to do now besides wait till tomorrow and check em again. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow too

What sort of timer are you using? I bought a cannaponics one last yr and the thing broke in no time so I just stuck to a cheap 15 min timer and just do 15 on / 2hrs off.

What sort of timer are you using? I bought a cannaponics one last yr and the thing broke in no time so I just stuck to a cheap 15 min timer and just do 15 on / 2hrs off.

MistKing Misting Systems by Jungle Hobbies Ltd I personally love this timer, although I'm already on my second timer within 7 months , and this one is starting to act funny on me too it only works with mistking systems though

20170505_200600.jpg
20170505_200607.jpg

Well the clones don't look good at all lol they are all drooping a little, I think the transition into my new setup was a little harsh on them, they're growing roots very fast, but they're started yellowing in the tops a bit so I lowered the ph a bit and now they're starting to turn dark green again. The roots are looking really good though they're strating to turn into that fish bone shape, I noticed there were a couple long roots forming so I dialed the on off time to 3 sec on, 2 min 45 sec off during the day, and at night it's 3 sec on 3 min off. Hopefully the roots start to bush out a bit more now.
20170505_200645.jpg
20170505_200703.jpg

One of the plants in the back was a few days late on getting the memo about it being time to root, but I checked her out when I was taking picks and she's just started to shoot out roots from the net cup . You can't really see them in the pic though.

20170505_200600.jpg
20170505_200607.jpg

Well the clones don't look good at all lol they are all drooping a little, I think the transition into my new setup was a little harsh on them, they're growing roots very fast, but they're started yellowing in the tops a bit so I lowered the ph a bit and now they're starting to turn dark green again. Ph is now 5.5-6.0 The roots are looking really good though!!!! they're starting to turn into that fish bone shape, I noticed there were a couple long roots forming so I dialed the on off time to 3 sec on, 2 min 45 sec off during the day, and at night it's 3 sec on 3 min off. Hopefully the roots start to bush out a bit more now.
20170505_200645.jpg
20170505_200703.jpg

One of the plants in the back was a few days late on getting the memo about it being time to root, but I checked her out when I was taking picks and she's just started to shoot out roots from the net cup . You can't really see them in the pic though.

Yeah I tried to trim as much rockwool off as I could but most of the cubes were thick with roots. I though they were showing signs of overwatering but they wouldnt be wilting like that if they were. They would have a more of a broad leaf shape and then begin to sag. In the pics , you can see the leaves are pretty small on top and kinda krinkled looking. And they look like they're getting ready to wilt. I think it's just them going through transplant shock, I think the combination of the lights and heat is just a little too much for them at the moment

Yeah I tried to trim as much rockwool off as I could but most of the cubes were thick with roots. I though they were showing signs of overwatering but they wouldnt be wilting like that if they were. They would have a more of a broad leaf shape and then begin to sag. In the pics , you can see the leaves are pretty small on top and kinda krinkled looking. And they look like they're getting ready to wilt. I think it's just them going through transplant shock, I think the combination of the lights and heat is just a little too much for them at the moment
Yeah wasn't suggesting it was an issue yet, just to be aware. Looks a little heat stressed and you're probs right about being transplanted. What's the temps like on there now? Also humidity? Not too muggy in there?

I agree lol, the humidity doesn't get too bad, the past couple of days, my humidity meter shows that at its lowest point it went down to 32% and it hasn't gotten higher than 48%
On the temperature side, the low is 68° and my peak temp is 86° not the greatest but definitely not the worst

I agree lol, the humidity doesn't get too bad, the past couple of days, my humidity meter shows that at its lowest point it went down to 32% and it hasn't gotten higher than 48%
On the temperature side, the low is 68° and my peak temp is 86° not the greatest but definitely not the worst
86 is survivable for sure. Just take advantage of the heat and add some co2 as well haha make these girls monsters!

Back
Top Bottom