Aeroponics / Bubbleponics Question

gonemad

Hello all. I'm still very new to growing, but have lots of brewing experience, which leads to my question. I was thinking about adding a sugar, water and brewing yeast in to my bubbleponics bucket. If i added other natural ingredients such as bannana peel for potassium/ calcium and other things to gain nitrogen e.t.c. Would the added Co2 in said bucket ( chemical reaction of yeast and sugar ) be of good use. I am thinking it should as its more oxygenated water / feed for the roots.

Interesting idea, but sugar an yeast ferment creating alcohol which I can't picture being good, an roots like oxygen, co2 an oxygen r not the same thing. Iam not sure how that would effect ur roots. But I know nothing about dwc so I may be wrong.

Interesting idea, but sugar an yeast ferment creating alcohol which I can't picture being good, an roots like oxygen, co2 an oxygen r not the same thing. Iam not sure how that would effect ur roots. But I know nothing about dwc so I may be wrong.

Wiley420.
This is true about the alcohol. I'm also wondering about the addition of more nutrients and the effect on possibly killing the alcohol. Or use it like a oxygen/ Co2 mix for the first week or 2 . The oxygen comes from the air pumps I use ( creating the oxygen bubbles) does the Co2 help plants and or roots absorb more oxygen?

Plants consume c02 an converts it to oxygen through the foilage. Iam not sure what exacly happens at the roots but they like oxygen, the more oxygen the better. Again not sure why this is for the roots but it is. U could vent to c02 from ur car boys into ur tent an it should help if ur using a lot of light. My c02 generator works off same principle, sugar an yeast :)

Plants consume c02 an converts it to oxygen through the foilage. Iam not sure what exacly happens at the roots but they like oxygen, the more oxygen the better. Again not sure why this is for the roots but it is. U could vent to c02 from ur car boys into ur tent an it should help if ur using a lot of light. My c02 generator works off same principle, sugar an yeast :)

Yeah I've got some 1.125 bottles with sugar and yeast in also it does the the job for now. .

Back
Top Bottom