New to Alaska

That what I thought till I moved here it is better then some other states but its not like how people make it sound

You don't need a med card, growing under 25 plants is protected under the states constitution so get some seeds, grow gear and start growing those ladies

alaska is sick

I usually am but my 'puter died so I am rarely on nowadays.

a shout out to all Alaskans out there remember to register to vote and vote to legalize pot in AK!!!:Namaste:

I'm in Anchorage. $18-$22 per gram in dispensaries. I asked if they sell by the ounce. Yup. $600

The industry is totally geared toward recreational. Unless people suffering from cancers and other diseases grow their own or know someone to grow from them, they're screwed.

Anyone who knows of other canna care givers, I'd love to connect and network with them. I cannot handle all the people desperate for help. Some unwilling to be fed chemicals by doctors, and some already have and are now in worse shape than before.

It's sad.

I'm in Fairbanks...but I know I can get stuff that's way better than what the dispensaries sell for a helluva lot less than $600. It'd definitely make it worth the drive up here. Or could even meet half way for a little fee

I'm in Anchorage. $18-$22 per gram in dispensaries. I asked if they sell by the ounce. Yup. $600

The industry is totally geared toward recreational. Unless people suffering from cancers and other diseases grow their own or know someone to grow from them, they're screwed.

Anyone who knows of other canna care givers, I'd love to connect and network with them. I cannot handle all the people desperate for help. Some unwilling to be fed chemicals by doctors, and some already have and are now in worse shape than before.

It's sad.
Randoobula you have a PM

I'm trying to grow something that will help side affects of my thyroid disease ...not sure if there's a strain out there but I've got some going now that not too common of a plant so maybe it's for me...welcome to Alaska

Back
Top Bottom