Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It has to be true, or have some basis in fact

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: It has to be true, or have some basis in fact

while I believe alien life , I'm not sure if they actually visited. life support, sheilding and engines would take too much energy and time to travel in a normal fashion so warping of space would be required I believe. We know from einsteins work When you warp space you warp time. So they aren't just space traveler but time travelers too. Now look at the descriptions of aliens, it' a lot like us; bipedal locomotion with 2 arms and hands with thumbs, head on top with 2 eyes nose mouth. what are the odds of a lifeform from a totally different environment developing all these same traits? it seems improbable to me but what i if they aren't traveling in space and a just traveling in time? this would explain why they are so much like us, it also explains why we can't have concrete proof of these visits as it would create a paradox also dont alien abduction stories sound a lot like what scientist do to animals they are studying ? I know I' crazy but at least I'm not insane
    JamesTheGreen, Buckshot liked this post

Plant of the Month Winner - July 2012 JamesTheGreen's Avatar
    EMERALD TRIANGLE/PACIFIC NORTHWEST CALIFORNIA, MENDOCINO COUNTY.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What You Say About The Pyramids having Rope Holes To Haul Them, Is Indeed Interesting, But The University Of Texas Tried To Build A Small Pyramid With What They Thought The Ancients Might Have Had Available,Wooden Post For Rolling, Rope, A Angled Terrace That Led The Blocks Of Stone to Their proper Positions, And You Know What, They Failed!!! So That Theory Of Imported Wood To Roll The Blocks In Place Goes Right Out The Window. Try Again Skeletony, But You Are Certainly Entitled To Believe Whatever The Heck You Want, And The More Power To You!!!But The Rolling From One Part Of The Pyramid Has been Proven To Be Impossible. As You Go Higher And Higher Up The Pyramid, The Angle Of The Incline Steadily Increases Eventually Making It To Hard For However Many Workers,Draft Animals ETC, To Be Able To Perform,Look It Up Sir, And You'll See What I Mean. As A Matter Of Fact, It Was All Filmed, Much To The Embarrassment Of The Leading Engineer!!! All I Am Saying Tony Is That We Emerged From The Hunter Gatherer Society, Into Having The Ability To Read,Write,Have The Ability To Build Massive Monoliths, When All We Had Before Was The Ability To Gather Food, And Then Move On. There Being NO Explanation As To How We Increased Our Brains To Understand Complex Mathematics,Written Languages,ETC. It Happened Way To Fast To Just Be Coincidence, Some One, Or Something, Had To Of Taught These Things, And There Is No Shame In That!!! I Do Not Know If You Are Familiar With Using Firearms, As A Certified Instructor, I Could Take You Over The Weekend, And Basically Teach You Everything You Would Need To Know, To Operate Said Firearm Safely, And I Am Certain You Would Soak It Up Like A Sponge, Unless Of Course You Were An Imbecile(AND BELIEVE ME, WE KNOW THAT IS NOT SO,You Are A Highly Gifted Individual, That Makes It Easy For You To Nay Say Others Beliefs, But Once In Awhile, Try To Look At Things From Anothers POV, As I Have Done With You,I Am Not Convinced Per Se, But I Was Willing To Look At Things From Your POV,It Was Not What I Believed, But I Tried To Gather What You Were Saying,Chew On It, Then Spit It Back Out To See If It Held Any Merit, Which It Did In Some Areas, But Not Enough To Change My Mind. As I Am Sure My Arguments On The Subject Never Changed Yours!!! Therefore We Can Agree To Disagree, And I Would Be Honored To Have YOU As A Friend, But Maybe You Feel As Though I Can Eat Shat As Far As You Are Concerned,If Tis So, Let Me Know, And I'll Leave Well Enough Alone,But I Believe We Could Learn A Lot From One Another, Your Call, Sir!!! SINCERELY,JAMESTHEGREEN, LORD HIGH COMMANDER OF THE 420 KNIGHTS WATCH!!!
    Buckshot, CascadianDank liked this post

It Is Far Better To Die On Your Feet, Than To Serve On Your Knees. Hit Signature to see Garden 2013.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been interested in this subject since a young age. Documents, sightings and video footage have been around for years. This can't just be 'dirty lens' or misinterpretations. I believe the government is denying us knowledge about alien life.
    Doesn't matter anyway .Since I was about 10 years old I became 100% certain about them. Only wish I could caught one on camera.
    JamesTheGreen thanked you for this post
    JamesTheGreen liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I think all the information you guys seek was burned up in the library of alexandria fire. The loss of the information here is the ancient equivalent of every bit of data on every computer or server disappearing, along with every history book and the majority of scientific data. Its estimated 2-400,000 books went up, and there was more than one fire there over the years. Almost as if the true history of our world has been kept from us, even back then.
    Richard Richardson liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I just think that the Egyptians was more in tuned with nature science and the spiritual side of things, unfortunately we are some what dumbed down to what we should naturally feel now a days. I dont believe we came from apes that's for sure hears a cool documentary what's well worth a watch will give u a good giggle Take a look at this video on YouTube:

ramstimple liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

2.6 million stones at an average weight of 200 tonne per stone makes up the great pyramid. As a construction worker that has dogged 2480 Favco cranes extensively (largest luffing jib tower crane in the world) I know it is not an easy feat moving anything over a couple of tonne. To rig that job with our technology today is mind boggling. No doubt what so ever that we have no idea about what or who built these structures. Not to mention the different type of stone used for different sections of the construction. great subject to take your mind off the worlds political fucking sideshow anyways.
    newbiepower thanked you for this post
    handjive4mota liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

only the shadow knows.
    ramstimple liked this post

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Ramstimple is right, its said they used logs to roll the stones on.....thing is, there arent enough trees around to even sustain the amount of logs they would have needed.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys great discussion i notice it was started in 2012 so a little late to the convo, but some very interesting theories, however are some of theories suggested the basic starting points to Scientology? Before it gets all strange about energies and stuff? I do not rule out alien intervention in our rapid advancement but i'm also sceptical, i agree with the fact it is unreasonable to think no other life exists in the universe it is far to unlikely and I believe there are many intelligent forms of life out there ( look at earth all animals are intelligent in there own right), however I'm very sceptical about how advanced these could be and wonder if any have even left there home world's to look for other life, I do agree it is crazy to be sending out messages to space in a hope to find FRIENDLY aliens telling them where to find us, if someone does pick up these messages and can understand them that will be the end of a humans as we know it, I have watched the series Alien ancestors which has some interesting facts very similar to James theories and made great viewing, I look at this world- earth, and see everything here has its place and everything is here for a reason look at the animal food chain for example the hunters are here to keep numbers down, more prey means more hunters and if there is a space for preditors or pray it will be filled by life adapting or evolving, so I believe things in the universe are also here for a reason, i mean why not? which leads me to think of our purpose? Humans? are we here to hunt and keep animal numbers down on earth? I think not and i can't help but to wonder are we here to keep planet numbers down in this universe, eventuarly skipping from one planet to another using the resources, destroying the planet and moving on? Who's also to say that we don't in the distant future develop the ability to space travel to far distances and in doing this discover time travel and end up coming back to earth to first see who or what intervened in out genetic make up and once realising no one was coming to help us, helped ourselves by adding what our ancestors needed to help development and evolvolution meaning all along we have been helping ourselves! it could explain why no aliens have been visible to us on earth- we are the aliens that have traveled back to develope and enhance ourselves? Haha it's a weird twist and suitable for a movie but hey.... impossible? Maybe not, at the end of the day there are things that point to some other force or help given to us, unexplained things that have happened in history that we can still see today but unfortunately we will prob never know the answers (not in our life time anyhow) I think one thing we can agree is there is 100% life outside of earth, how advanced it is, is anyone's guess? are they flying round in spaceships? Who knows? I have to doubt it, however is it impossible.....no we are doing it to a degree, ok with limitations for now but we know it is a possibility in the future and we also know earth is not going to last forever we are pushing time as it is and well over due for a large meteoroid collision, we only need to look at mars to realise planets change and do not last forever, will we advance our technology enough in time to find a new home in the future? Let's hope so for the sake of the human race future existence.
    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Me too I'm too late for this discussion. But still I do believe in ancient aliens and how they furnish our culture and technology today. I am thinking they are always there to guide us and they are still watching in the sky.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12