Violent mood swings

albertgrow123

i am currently lloking to start smoking weed,due to wild massive mood swings brought on by drink,looking to pack it up and relax a little around my wife and kids,i have never smoked and think i will be sick,looking for a strain were i can function,but also relax,i know that i need help.

but i think this is my last straw

me again.......also something easy to grow,my family are tired of me and fully understand,i run my own hydro outlet and constantly under stress,going to take a massive leap of faith,and trust the people of 420...

one love
albertgrow123

Weed definitly helped me quit drinking.I started with just plain compressed sativa strains.I would smoke a bowl every time i wanted a drink.Some times i couldn't do it right when i wanted to because of work or being in public.I found it a challange to go without alchohol but that challange is also were you find out what your made of.You seem to have a good head on your shoulders,you run your own buisness and provide a service to the public.(side note:you have a very awsome job:welldone:)As for strain all I get out here in missouri is brick weed and a few good harvests in the spring by the good ol boys.Good luck and don,t be a stranger, let us know how everything turns out,:goodluck::welcome::bigtoke:

Weed definitly helped me quit drinking.I started with just plain compressed sativa strains.I would smoke a bowl every time i wanted a drink.Some times i couldn't do it right when i wanted to because of work or being in public.

STEMS? Have you considered chewing on them instead of trying to smoke them? As crutches go, I've found that gnawing on a stem is both harmless and helpful for helping to curb unwanted habits that involve smoking/eating/drinking. Also, to "spice things up" I alternate with Thursday Plantation (I'm sure that there are other brands) "Australia's Original" Tea Tree Chewing Sticks. They're basically toothpicks made from tea trees (and they have an abundance of tea tree oil - find them fresh and light one and it burns like an oil-soaked torch, but they don't seem to ever stay fresh) with extra(?) tea tree oil, menthol, and the ones I use are also soaked (maybe for a decade, they've got a kick) in cinnamon oil. They're awesome if you like cinnamon, but I've noticed if my day is really trying and stress is threatening to make the ol' heart-muscle explode right out of my chest that I can unknowingly turn them into a mouthful of tiny splinters, which can kill you even faster than the habit you're trying to kick (so exercise caution, lol). When that happens I'll grab a stem if one is available as they seem to hold up to violent chewing better.

As for strain all I get out here in missouri is brick weed and

I think I might have read somewhere that a QP of average brick will make some tolerable hash-oil. Just not very much of it.

don,t be a stranger, let us know how everything turns out,:goodluck:

Seconded! Your informal fan-club & fellow therapy-participants are here to help.

hi all,
thanks for the replies,at present still finding it hard to pack the drink in,getting better,i got some white widow and critical haze of a vendor in town,to be honest it made me heavy in the head both of them,and reverted back to drink,made me quite ill really!!!,buisness has been an issue,aswell as family problems,but i do come from a polish background and in return are heavy drinkers,not saying that is the excuse but,but maybe it could be a factor,i am 100% british though so hey,cant use that as an excuse,i would like to find a mild,sativa happy high,functional,see everyone thinks the heavier the weed the more money it demands,but for me its in reverse,ive neve really smoked,although i can at times when drunk keep up with anyone,strange??.
help me out ??:goodjob:

Try some Strawberry Cough if you can find a sample. I am told it's a functional (mild) one, as sativaish strains go.

There's always the doctor-prescribed pills for alcoholics - if you can continue to drink after the first shot or two makes you violently ill, you're more determined than most drinkers. But that's only caging the bear, not killing it; and it would do nothing to help you deal with the issues that are causing you to reach for the bottle in the first place. As crutches go, it's got some pretty jagged bits attached.

Tortured soul is right.You would be better to start off with a mild strain rather than go strait to the top.Totally immerse your self in the weed world.Buy magazines,new smoking peices,anything to kick start a diffrent pace in life.:peacetwo::goodluck:

Tortured soul is right.You would be better to start off with a mild strain rather than go strait to the top.Totally immerse your self in the weed world.Buy magazines,new smoking peices,anything to kick start a diffrent pace in life.:peacetwo::goodluck:

hi all,
thinking going for a mild strain,need a decent seedbank though,strawberry cough sounds good,i did smoke an armegeddon once,knocked everyone around me to bits,but either the mood i was in or it just gelled with my frame of mind at the time,but i quite enjoyed it,it has to be a non couch locker as it makes me feel rotten,and spoils the idea of relaxing and enjoying,to me that would be relaxing and feeling ill.
i was looking at skunk 11,white rhino,skunk 1,strawberry cough,lemon skunk

ideas and opinions welcome.

love
albertgrow123;)

hi all,
thinking going for a mild strain,need a decent seedbank though,strawberry cough sounds good

420Magazine's Sponsors

I know that The Attitude carries it in feminized version by the breeder (Dutch Passion) in single seeds and five-packs. I'm sure that others also carry the strain.

Definitely sounds like you want a strain with at least 60% sativa in its makeup. The purer strains are better, IMHO, and more mentally-enhancing, but produce less in the same space/light and have longer flowering times.

Been a heavy beer drinker for years like a case a night.I dont drink as
much as i used to when i smoke ,I found smoking a little bit of killer
weed is better than a bunch of brick. Although i still drink just not
as much. Good Luck:peacetwo:

hi all,
thanks for the replies,at present still finding it hard to pack the drink in,getting better,i got some white widow and critical haze of a vendor in town,to be honest it made me heavy in the head both of them,and reverted back to drink,made me quite ill really!!!,buisness has been an issue,aswell as family problems,but i do come from a polish background and in return are heavy drinkers,not saying that is the excuse but,but maybe it could be a factor,i am 100% british though so hey,cant use that as an excuse,i would like to find a mild,sativa happy high,functional,see everyone thinks the heavier the weed the more money it demands,but for me its in reverse,ive neve really smoked,although i can at times when drunk keep up with anyone,strange??.
help me out ??:goodjob:

I had a problem with the drink too. If I drink one... I am a gonner!!!
What works for me...if I am tempted...I usually find I am hungry. If I make myself eat I find the temptation aways goes away.
If I choose to drink I won't stop till I eat.
Weed keeps my head straight, on par and level. I have been known to have quick temper and sometimes I hurt the ones that love me without realizing and that makes me feel bad.
I run a business, have employees, and have stress too.
Weed is much better than alcohol for a stress release. It helps me sleep at night.

Everything I stated is the way I handle my love of drink. I do not know your exact situation. This is what works for me.

Hi, first of, my heart goes out to ya, drinking is a killer, not just healthwise, but thats jus old news and something thats been said over and over im sure.

You have a plan, thats the first step, im a recovering alcoholic, been drinking since i was 14 so 20 years till now, i havent been drinking in almost a year now, the weed helps a lot, but thats something ive been doing all along.

In "my" country we have something called antabus, it's basically the same thing as the stuff on matches, but damned if i works, well, it can virtually kill you if you consume alcohol, so thats something they use alot here.

Havent used it myself though, personally i need to look at the small things in life, like the sun setting in a certain way, my wife gives me a tap on my ass telling me im the best, the neighbour smiling and returning my hellowave and of course some very good friends that supports me when im down and out.

I'm 100% sure that if i had not smoked weed i would still be drinking, or does that just sound like an excuse to keep on toking:popcorn:

I will say a prayer for you, God bless and guide you, one love.

I used to be a alchy until I was about 35. I was drinking a liter or more of jack a day. The best thing that helped me out was getting a door job at a bar. Since I couldn't drink I got to watch the people on there progression to drunkenness. And it really made me start thinking about how I treated people when I was wasted. I had no idea how bad I really was. I got to watch a few vids of family gatherings and seen that I was not the happiest camper. If you love your family, give it up! I buried my dad a few years back because of sclerosis of the liver due to a case or more a day of drinking. You sound like you love your fam because you are making a attempt. just keep in the back of your mind how much you love them and cary a picture to look at when you feel you are becoming weak to the drink. And get a good sativa/Indica mix. Try not to smoke so much, start with one toke and ride it out for a while. If you feel the need for more later due 1 toke. Good luck brother:peace:

Weed Surely Helped For Me - Violent Mood Disorders Where Kept In A Box. It Has Been 4 Years Since iv' been Un-control- unstable sort to say; still to today my mood keeps on falling.

Dude are you being serious? You have never smoked but hav the hookups for all these potent strains? And you run your own hydro outlet but you're a british alcoholic who has never smoked buds; just sell them? Seems a little wierd dawg, but then again, i'm very stoned:)

I've been drinking every night for about 2-3 years now. My main motivation for drinking at first was,"Its FUN!, besides, its just a beer." Pretty soon I was drinking about 1/2 a liter of whiskey or Vodka every night. My body was beginning to crave Alcohol. I was even taunted by a few of my friends that I really shouldn't drink so much.

The Alcohol was the driving force in my life. I would forgoe social 'do's' for getting smashed and waking up feeling just like I'd been smashed against a wall.

And then there was a the intense anger! Oh man! I've destroyed more phones than I can count when drunk. Punched walls, gotten into fights and even caused me to cut myself more than once. Alcohol *was* ruining my life.

Then one day, I smoked up. Guess what? I don't feel like drinking anymore. In fact, for the past few days, just the smell of booze is enough to make me feel nauseous. This Sunday, I was out with my buddies and I had about 200 ml of whiskey, followed by 2 big bottles of Budweiser. Guess what? I couldn't keep it in. It sucked the life outta me.

I love my MJ. She gives me clarity and the real REAL ability to relax, get outta my head and think in a more positive and constructive way. I'm glad I found the wonders of Cannabis. Good thing too because if I kept on drinking, it was only a matter of time before I became depressed or angry. If that happened, I shudder to think what I could have done.

MJ helped me beat a bad drinking habit also. I was drinking a fifth or more of whiskey a day and did so for about 2.5 years and decided to quit cold turkey. The mj helped stop the cravings. Now I hardley ever drink at all and when I do it is the most unnatural feeling, and i just don't enjoy it the way I did in the past. Besides I don't like adding extra steps in my day from staggering all over the place and not being able to walk a straight line. lol

Hello Bo Man 420
Hay Bo Man 420

I have been due some research on MM in Missouri and there is a HB 698 currently on the books. You might want to take a look at it. Let me know what you think. I have sent a email to the sponsors of this bill to ask them what is happening with this HB.

Thanks

Hello Bo Man 420
Hay Bo Man 420

I have been due some research on MM in Missouri and there is a HB 698 currently on the books. You might want to take a look at it. Let me know what you think. I have sent a email to the sponsors of this bill to ask them what is happening with this HB.

Thanks
Thanks for the info,I lost my password so i started a new profile.You never here of a lot going on in Missouri,so any info on this subject is very helpful.I'm from the southeast part of the smoke me state and it would be really nice to have something other than regs.The closest norml chapter is St.Louis and that's a helluva drive for me.:high-five::passitleft:

Thanks for the info,I lost my password so i started a new profile.You never here of a lot going on in Missouri,so any info on this subject is very helpful.I'm from the southeast part of the smoke me state and it would be really nice to have something other than regs.The closest norml chapter is St.Louis and that's a helluva drive for me.:high-five::passitleft:

I dont go to NORML due to that fact also. But I have been keeping a eye on what is going on in Jefferson City. It seems that the speaker of the house has held up the bill several times. This is the only time that I have seen it go to a committee, but I may be wrong. I have talked to a few people about it and they say that is will most likely be held up in committee as well.!!..

The only light that I see is that the sponsor of the bill is also on the same committee:thumb: so lets keep our fingers crossed on this year. But I am not sure if it is to late for this year or not. Hopefully someone can enlight me on this.

Well that is what I have found on the internet so far. Let just hope it works out :goodluck:

:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom