Help Me Out

Gurlysion

Hi,

I'd really love to know more about battling and tackling depression. How do you deal with your day to day stresses? Do you think depression can be best treated with medications or by natural remedies?

I've found that the individual suffering will continue to do so until they find their own reasons to pick themselves up and press on. If they are unwilling to search within themselves and find a reason to truly battle against all of that shit weighing them down, then you'll just waste your breath.

That being said, I medicate with cannabis, a couple of psychs that are searching for an anti-depressant that will provide the benefits that I need, and a lot of mindfulness as far as listening to the cues that my mind and body present.

Hey there Gurlysion
Depression is created by the brain, so it is a build up of metarial thought. To really get out of depression [of course using medical herbs will help] you have to go to the spiritual side to view metarial world and what it's telling you. So a spiritual journey would be the shortest way of identifiying what had catalysed your depression dude. Or a longer journey where you can use medical weed and only use before meditation. And by smoking and meditating you can get answers for this material world. You will in latter path need to train too, so if your depression is very severe I would recomend first a spiritual journey buddy. My prays are for you beautiful being good luck it is all your doing. ❤

Hi,

I'd really love to know more about battling and tackling depression. How do you deal with your day to day stresses? Do you think depression can be best treated with medications or by natural remedies?
I medicate with cannabis but I also work with a therapist. Don’t just medicate. Please find someone to work with. I suffer from depression as well, and having support has been huge for me. It does get better!

Back
Top Bottom