Are there any Doctors in Nevada?

desertleaf

Werner and his mom left Las Vegas and now it seems impossible to find a willing Doctor. I should have my application for my MMC soon and need to get hooked up. I am disabled and have proof of my disability but still need a Dr. Anyone know of any in Vegas? Thank you, dl

Ok, this group sent me the info. You can call their central office at 1 800 723 0188.. They are called, "The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation". They will send you a lot of information, what you need and stuff like that but it costs, (not the info )but doc, licence ect, as does everything. The catch 22 is you can't buy here legally. We can make trips to Cal. lol
Good luck and if I can help just give a yell.
Cat

Hoping to find my application in the mail this week. If I can get the MMC.....I can grow my own. MY first attempt produced this beautiful tall bush that turned out to be a male.....drat. If I can figure out how to post a pix, I could help others to spot their males....lol Stay well.....D

I have had some mishaps too but so I have hope for the two I've got they just started flowering..
Good luck getting your card.
Cat

Great news. I went to Las Vegas today and went to Medical Cannabis Consultants and was guided through the process and sent to the Dr. It was very easy, as I do have over 4 years of documented chronic pain and muscle spasms. They have a great site online or you can call 702-948-5020 How nice to be able to relax and have a little garden.Oh yea....I GOT MY CARD!!!

Great news. I went to Las Vegas today and went to Medical Cannabis Consultants and was guided through the process and sent to the Dr. It was very easy, as I do have over 4 years of documented chronic pain and muscle spasms. They have a great site online or you can call 702-948-5020 How nice to be able to relax and have a little garden.Oh yea....I GOT MY CARD!!!
:woohoo: Orderly process :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom