Please help someone in need!

sticky-purp

I`m on my boyfriends screen name looking for some help,i have severe chronic anxiety,moderate chronic depression, post-traumatic stress disorder,and chronic nausea with documentation to prove it.I am about to move to a state where medical marijuana is legal.(Where my boyfriend resides)and i wanted to know all the details on how to get a doctors recommendation as well as if i would qualify for one, please help i would appreciate some further knowledge.:thanks:

Re: Please help someone in need!!

sounds like you are all set, the documentation as well as your testimony should be more than enough for a prescription. since MJ is legal where you are going, try looking in the phone book or online for a doctor. im sure after you move the locals can help you find a good doctor too.

good luck :D

sorry to hear about your condition. which state is it? some states are harder than others to find a compasionate doctor. In RI, you can get a recomendation from a doc in mass or ct.

good luck.

go to the website norml for a list of doctors who write recommendations. If you're moving to Los Angeles just pick up an issue of the LA weekly.

Back
Top Bottom