Texas doctors

its not yet but the bill is in the state ledge waiting to be voted on. There has to be some drs in the state that could be seen for the inquiry though. Can a dr from say New mexico presribe for a person in texas

Yes any doctor can recommend Cannabis.
"Will they" is the question. "No" is probably the answer.

You see the reason they wont is because federal laws says no medical use and still claims that view, even tho they have stated they would not interfer with a states desicion to allow Medical Marijuana.

Under current Law Doctors can forfeit thier lic if they Suggest Marijuana, and still NO DOCTOR even in CAli can PERSCRIBE Marijuana only recommend it.

For Medical Marijuana to ever really work that is the Law that will HAVE TO CHANGE

other wise we are potheads looking for an excuse... sorry

but yea ya get valium in texas and ya can get it in new mexico same same no biggie. may take a few phone calls but it will happen.

Weed ? no way man you must be the devil for asking. We will ship poison alcohol all over the globe but try to get a little grass, and ya might as well be a felony mass murederererererererer.

No medical marijuana in Texas. You have to be a resident of the marijuana-friendly state for at least 30 days, I believe. I looked on some other websites to see if I could be a medical marijuana card recipient in California, since I am going there to visit family next Spring. Provable state residency is required. There is no shortage of doctors who reccomendUnfortunately, none of my Cali family would be willing to get a card for me to piggy-back on while I am there. Oh well, guess us future Texas patients should maybe GET ACTIVE POLITICALLY to show that there is a medical need, greater than the politicians realize. Let me finish this cheesecake first...

Back
Top Bottom