Lookin to see if I qualify needing doctor in Alaska or over email

Havoksmokin69

I'm lookin to see if I can get my card so I may grow plants to help with my problems which list as two bum knees which happened from to much jumpin was hereditary but got much worse from the jumpin playin basketball in jrhigh only lasted two years started to becme very painful, I have heavy migrains that tend to sometimes even last over night n make me sick somtimes and my eye doctor wrote in her computer that I'm at risk of glaucoma she never mentioned it to me I'm not tryin to make up reasons I just really hate the migrains and knee pains so if I could be helped I would absolutely be very thnkful n thnk u for reading my posts

Alaska is a medical state however word is the doctors have been harrassed so much by the state and law enforcement they r all leaving. My dr. is leaving and and he is the only one that will certify in my town. If I could drive 2 another city I would, but no roads LOL. when my card expired next year I will again b a criminal 2 get my meds. I have 2 fake knees now & 1 hip. Need another hip next year. Pot is cheaper than my perscription pain relief. the word again...its happening all over our state so alaska is back in the dark ages again.

now 4 the OK news...a family member works for the state medical MJ in OR. OR will certify (at the moment until law is refined, the glitch is just discovered) for all even if they don't live in OR. This does not allow u to grow or use in another state, but is a verification of medical need and has helped some with law enforcement & courts. BE AWARE, U WONT SEE THIS ON THE WEBSITE. CALL THEM , B SOBER WHEN U DO AND LISTEN WELL. they r experiencing a three fold surge in workload because of this and running low on patience.

if cal was not in such shaky financial shape, i would move but.....i really luv ak.

the reality is that the AK supreme court threw out convictions 4 several indivduals 4-5 years(??) ago due to the wording of our state constution. It allows an individual privacy in their own home. This original constutional provision can not b changed by voter initiative (which made MJ illegal again during the regan admin. after years of non criminalization) therefore the cases were dropped.

Long story short...and please research this on ur own before deciding what 2 do, i don't think u will b bothered 4 a few plants as long as u r not selling it or take it out of ur home. The medical card allows me 2 grow fewer plants than the state government will prosecute at the moment.

we r a very long way from cali where the sick can get their meds, clones, seed, whatever they need to find the relief we all deserve. Thats why we r here. to work 2 change that.

I hope this helps a little
mama luvs u all!

Back
Top Bottom