Slightly Shady MMJ Doctors - Choose Wisely

Atomic Evening

Come to find out after I was approved that my Doctor has some pending legal action against him

September 2010.

When the Statement was given to me, he only approved me for 2 months, due to the fact that I didn't have any medical records with me, etc.

I'm considering doing the whole thing over again with a much more legit Doctor. What do you think?

Thanks

BTW, here is the CA Physicians Lookup URL:

Medical Board of California - Physician/Surgeon License Search

Nah, it wasn't just the license LOL It looks like he may actually lose his license over some way excessive pain medications prescribed in a few different cases.

The 2 month approval was because I didn't have all my medical paperwork on the first visit. As soon as I take it in, he will re-up me for a year.

Question: What happens if he does lose his license? Will my verification letter still be valid or not???

Thanks

There are shady doctors out there and you have to watch out. One thing you can do is go through a company like Marijuana Doctors to get medical marijuana. They have an approval process that requires a doctor background check and medical license check.

Using a site like will guarantee you don't get burned by a shady doctor. Best of luck!

:goodluck:

Question: What happens if he does lose his license? Will my verification letter still be valid or not???

Thanks

Your Rec will still be good he was licensed when you recieved it. :goodluck:
btw you are always best advised to establish a relationship with a reputable Dr and keep with them.

Your physicians should abide by the guidelines of the California Medical Board and the California medical marijuana laws so that the recommendation that you receive is defendable should you have legal issues as a medical marijuana patient.

You should always check on your doctor before getting your letter of recommendation for medical cannabis. You can get FREE information about your doctor's legitimacy by going to the hyperlink provided above, enter the doctor's first and last name, and see if they have had any past or current problems with the medical board. Remember that a doctor who has had issues with the medical board is not very credible in court and will not be able to help defend you. You should also ask if you are being seen by a real doctor (MD or DO) as a physician's assistant or nurse practitioner cannot legally give you a medical marijuana recommendation and it will not hold up in court. Many places lie so BE CAREFUL!

I have heard of a dr that spent the day at a dispensary in Shasta California and made $3000. He just recommended everyone that wanted one. You know this don't do much for the case of legitimate medicinal use.

Back
Top Bottom