Doctors for Arizona

dav3b

I'm new to the site and I have some questions. I have never smoked before, but we passes prop 203 in Arizona. It legalizes medical marijuana in Arizona. I'm 21 years old I have been diagnosed with a muscle myopathy I also have pain twenty four hours a day/seven days a week in my low back. Along with shooting pains and numbness in both legs. It's really bad and I don't want to be taking perks my whole life. Would marijuana be right for me? How would I be able to get a medical card for the state of Arizona? I realize the rules are not set in stone yet, but how? Also one of the rules they are trying to pass is that you have to be seeing the same doctor for up to a year and have to have seen the doctor for the same thing at least four times. I know for a fact I will be changing insurances soon, which would result in seeing a new doctor. Does this mean I would have to wait for another year just to be eligible? Does anyone know any answers?

Thanks

dav3b

good question I'm also looking in to it because I don't want to be taking perks my whole life too. I guess we got to wait and see brother.

few months old i know, but did you guys have any luck?

I'm gonna be lookin real soon since and need to be relatively sure about where i go since I can't afford to try to many. I've had back pain for ~10 years and perc/oxy don't do anything to me except in imo large doses and I see how bad that becomes in the end.

A quick search on the internet will reveal numerous MMJ doctors popping up. It is an industry and where there is money to be made they will come.....

The rules are not set in stone yet but are in the ground now. Prop 203 has a lot of legal problems not addressed in the current rules. Constitutional arguments that can't be ignored. But to keep things on target do a search and you will find the doctors.

I wish you both the best of luck in your search. Relief is just a doctor visit away. BTW I don't think there are any insurance companies that will pay for a visit to a MMJ doctor. Still, save your receipt as it should add up with any deductibles that your current insurance company wants you to pay.

I've seen ads since before new years on our local new times, I just don't want to go to one, pay around 200$ and then have it be a waste of money. Very tight income haha

I went to CannabisCare+ in Tucson and the appointment was only $100 because I'm low income. It was super easy and the staff was really nice. I guess they just opened up in Phoenix also. Here's there number if anyone is still trying to get in quick to get their reccomendation. 800-210-0012 I wish you all the best of luck!!

I am moved to Bullhead City AZ or Laughlin NV in 2 months my mom and dad live in Laughlin NV.I have depression,lack of appetite,hard time falling asleep,seizures,and back pain I take paxil 30mg two time a day dilantin 100mg 3 time a day and ambien cr 12.5mg to go to sleep and I would like to find a doctor to help me.

Back
Top Bottom