Ontario Canada

lapsroom

Hello out there, I am a 54yr old woman suffering several medical issues. I am searching for a doctor in the Central Ontario (canada)area looking for help with pain, and a doctor that is willing to help. My family physicion is paranoid and feels this could hurt his reputation in my area. I need help finding that dr, I was told there could be one in the Coldwater area? I am willing to travel. Can someone out there assist with my search?? I am new to this web site and would really appreciate some help::thanks:

Just wanted to thank you. I had never heard of Coe Hill but found that it is about 3.5 hrs E. of me. I will look and see what I can find out about him.

Thanks again, it does help

hi how do one go about asking the doctors to perscribe? ive been in a serious accident 4 years ago and ever sinced my back and my knees have been in pain since. Ive tried to speak to my gp and he turned a deaf ear to what i was saying.

hi how do one go about asking the doctors to perscribe? ive been in a serious accident 4 years ago and ever sinced my back and my knees have been in pain since. Ive tried to speak to my gp and he turned a deaf ear to what i was saying.
Well it's difficult to know what to say, I kind of fumbled at first.....just said who I was and that he/she was refered to me and that I was interested in making an appointment with a Dr who is educated in the use of medical marajuana. Thats' pretty much it...

Wish you luck, are u in ontario?

I am in central ont. what dr are you going to see? is it ? forget his name but he is also in north york..I didn't call him because I was told he was retiring???...if you still need another Dr. let me know I know one who holds clinics just for this......

Dr. Rob Kamermans, he is located in Coe Hill, ONT 613-337-8984....you just have to call, they will tell you when and where he will be holding clinics and they will book you for an appt, for that clinic...the one I went to was in Bellville, it took me 3 hrs to drive there. what a long day that was....you will need some medical info for the app, when you send it in, he might ask you if you have something from a Dr with your medical condition...you do need that for the app, not so much for him...it's a good idea to requst a print out of your medical history, or at least the part you are asking for the Rx for.....they will tell you what part of the application to send in, they have it all....it's really rather easy......mine was sent in and I am now wating to see if I am approved, 2 mth's now.

hope that helps

Thnx a lot lapsroom this really helps ill have to the hospital to print it out from my accident but my accident has been 4 yrs now don't know if they will still have the info but I'll check

welcome, but the fact that you have had an accident will not qualify you. you do have to have certain medical issues, hospital records of the injuries wont be what they are asking. they want current cronic conditions that you now suffer as a result and the medical records from the Drs you saw and still see for your condition. if you go on-line to Gov, web site you will know what they want, it really helps.
I aked my Dr, but he is new and young and dosen't yet understand. I asked him for all my medical records for the past 5 years, on that paperwork it will show every visit to every Dr you have seen and the diagnosess.

best advice, Gov web site :)

Dr. Rob Kamermans, he is located in Coe Hill, ONT 613-337-8984....you just have to call, they will tell you when and where he will be holding clinics and they will book you for an appt, for that clinic...the one I went to was in Bellville, it took me 3 hrs to drive there. what a long day that was....you will need some medical info for the app, when you send it in, he might ask you if you have something from a Dr with your medical condition...you do need that for the app, not so much for him...it's a good idea to requst a print out of your medical history, or at least the part you are asking for the Rx for.....they will tell you what part of the application to send in, they have it all....it's really rather easy......mine was sent in and I am now wating to see if I am approved, 2 mth's now.

hope that helps
when you called did they take your name and name and number and tell you they will call you back with an appt.

Not only that but he can not sign the mmar ..or a renewal. He is a nice Doc..but got screwed over.
If he did sign your renewal in 2011 before the shaft came down..unfortunately Health Canada is not respecting his signature so many people are in a screw situation

Back
Top Bottom