420 friendly Dr spokane Wa area

LadySav

I have my card. Im a 51yr old female. What Im looking for is a physician that isnt going to treat me like some lowlife druggie for having the medical card. I have a ton of health issues including cancer, migraines, chronic back & leg pain and severe dibilitating fibromyalgia. Nothing stops my pain, my prior primary physician moved away and now his replacement refuses to give me the other pain meds I was on just because I have a medical card. He did a surprise ua on me an now has taken all my meds away and made me sign a contract that he will do random blood tests for marijuana and even alcohol and if they are found in my system he will red flag me in the system where I will never be allowed pain meds of any kind again. Im in severe pain an on no meds of any kind for 2 weeks now an I cant take it! So does anyone know of a doctor in spokane or even seattle area if I have to drive for a doctor that doesnt judge and persecute you? Im not a drug addict, Im just a grandmother looking for a compassionate and understanding physician, one that understands fibro as a speciality would also be great.

Thanks for any help.
Terri

Hey LadySav.... I do not have assistance for you regarding doctors in your area but I did want to write to you to welcome you to 420magazine!! :) I also wanted tell you that I am very sorry to hear about your situation with shady doctors that seems very bogus and scandalous!! It made me mad just reading it that someone took advantage of a real medical user...I wish I had a suggestion for you... You can try searching google for "cannabis doctors" or "420 friendly" doctors and may come up with some answers if you haven't already... 420 Magazine is an excellent place so I'm sure some WA users can chime in and help you...

best of luck to you :)

Back
Top Bottom