Looking for Medical Marijuana Doctor's in Toronto

sRose

Hello,

I have a terminal cancer and looking for medical mariuana doctor in Toronto. Please let me know asap?

How else can I obtain Hemp oil?

Thanks,

Its all illegal. goto www.simpsonoil.ca for the rick simpson cana oil story and formula.
Your oncologist will sign your letters and forms. Trans Canada Communications is th e compassion club in the GTA,
if your oncologist or fam doctor won't sign, educate them and keep trying, lots of resistance but its being broken down
one doc at a time.
Youtube has lots of content from Matt Mernagh who recently filed a huge federal court objection to pot laws, a year
later and no verdict yet. He is in downtown and very outgoing and assistive. happygirl.ca is in the kensington market
and a source for things 'our type' might need.

Just remember, the cops see the medpot program as a joke, a scam and something they need to crush one patient
at a time. THEY WILL SAY PEPPER SPRAY AND BILLY CLUBS ARE A 'CURE' as they beat you so be careful.

Good luck, watch out for the cops, they really do throw cancer patients in jail for pot unless its a fellow cop
or judge.

No cancer is terminal, lose that attitude. Strange enough, if they jail you the laws allow for medpot while incarcerated
but not on the streets or in hospitals.

Hello,

I have a terminal cancer and looking for medical mariuana doctor in Toronto. Please let me know asap?

How else can I obtain Hemp oil?

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom