Im looking for a doctor in the Toronto area and need help

freedome420

Hello, I have been looking for a doctor in the Toronto area for some time to sign my mmar cat. B forms for my anxiety. I have only been able to find referalls from clinics that are wanting upwards of $500 to have the forms filled and sent out. There has to be a cheaper way if anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Hello, I have been looking for a doctor in the Toronto area for some time to sign my mmar cat. B forms for my anxiety. I have only been able to find referalls from clinics that are wanting upwards of $500 to have the forms filled and sent out. There has to be a cheaper way if anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Sorry I can't help you for the doctors, but if I understand correctly, there are clinics in Toronto that will be objective and sympathetic towards use and actually consider filling out my cat. B forms?

I never tried asking doctors before because I was afraid they would dismiss it's use and benefits out of fear or ignorance. But I would be willing to cover the expense of having a private and open consultation with a sympathetic doctor with whom I can share my anxiety issues and request the cat. B forms to be filled.

Which clinics would you recommend?

Back
Top Bottom