Looking for doctor who prescribe medical marijuana in Thunder Bay

nicholasferro

Hey guys, I just arrived here in Thunder Bay and i need help to find a doctor that can prescribe medical marijuana.
If someone here knows how to find, or already had gone please tell me the way rsrs.

:Namaste:

I have personally used this company. Medical Marijuana Services.ca. They setup an appointment with a MMJ friendly Doctor through Skype for a fee. I paid $350, but I did get my prescription and now can order from the Licensed Commercial Producers (LCP) who act as our dispensaries.

Medical Marijuana Services

Good luck.;)

I suggest you guys speak with Home as they really helped me with obtaining my license by providing a doctor who tested my causes. I currently have medical cannabis for my insomnia and lower back pain! I used to snow board until I wiped out and stopped snowboarding as recommended by my doctor due to some crooked spine or something.

Check them out they may help as they have doctors across different regions in Ontario as they say..

Love being able to fall asleep with no pain!

Home

CanadianMedMarijuana.ca

I suggest you guys speak with Home as they really helped me with obtaining my license by providing a doctor who tested my causes. I currently have medical cannabis for my insomnia and lower back pain! I used to snow board until I wiped out and stopped snowboarding as recommended by my doctor due to some crooked spine or something.

Check them out they may help as they have doctors across different regions in Ontario as they say..

Love being able to fall asleep with no pain!

Home

CanadianMedMarijuana.ca

I used medicalmarijuanaservices.ca. I had my consultation over Skype. It was so simple. I am now receiving my marijuana every month. I looked at canadianmedmarijuana but they seemed shady.

The problem with other services is that they have a waiting list. With medicalmarijuanaservices.ca you are processed within a week and you do not have to drive to New Brunswick. Also they process Vets for free.

Back
Top Bottom