Looking for medicinal marijuana doctor in Montreal area

mechalyrox

I am looking for a doctor to prescribe me marijuana for my insomnia and depression. Because of the new regulations here in quebec, it is almost impossible to find one due to the fact that most doctors are brainwashed to believe that sleeping pills and anti-depressants work better than cannabis. If you know of a doctor outside of the city that's fine too although I'm exactly sure If I would be allowed to get diagnosed in another province. If thats a possibility too than road trip here I come :D

I am looking for a doctor to prescribe me marijuana for my insomnia and depression. Because of the new regulations here in quebec, it is almost impossible to find one due to the fact that most doctors are brainwashed to believe that sleeping pills and anti-depressants work better than cannabis. If you know of a doctor outside of the city that's fine too although I'm exactly sure If I would be allowed to get diagnosed in another province. If thats a possibility too than road trip here I come :D

Hi Mechalyrox

There are many companies that do skype appointments with MMJ friendly doctors. I've started a journal about one of those companies, www.medicalmarijuanaservices.ca. Feel free to check out the post I started about this subject. Its the second in the list below yours. ;)

Medical Marijuana Services - Looking for a prescription in Canada under new laws?

Good luck my friend.:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom