Doctor needed in Barrie Ontario area

Philip Emilso

Hi. I am a class 1 candidate. I contacted hepc 30 years ago from a transfusion, and now I have advanced cirrhosis of the liver. I am in constant pain. I cant take narcotics, acetaminophen or any controlled substance as it poisonous to me. I have asked one dr and he swore at me gee go figure.I need help and I need it soon. before a livcer transplant is necessary. I am even willing to go illegal and have it delivered if there are any takers. but I need a license, bottom line.
Please any compassionate people out there know a dr in the area of Barrie Ontario?

I am sorry to hear that you are suffering from chronic pain.
Our clinic incorporates Medical Marijuana as part of our treatment regiment, as per Health Canada guidelines.
We offer a simplified process that involves visiting one of our doctors for a consultation. If the condition falls under those listed by Health Canada that is considered appropriate, a prescription is given.

Hope we can help you achieve better health you deserve.

Hi. I am a class 1 candidate. I contacted hepc 30 years ago from a transfusion, and now I have advanced cirrhosis of the liver. I am in constant pain. I cant take narcotics, acetaminophen or any controlled substance as it poisonous to me. I have asked one dr and he swore at me gee go figure.I need help and I need it soon. before a livcer transplant is necessary. I am even willing to go illegal and have it delivered if there are any takers. but I need a license, bottom line.
Please any compassionate people out there know a dr in the area of Barrie Ontario?

Back
Top Bottom