Sick daughter

missgabby

I live in Edmonton Alberta Canada my 26 year old daughter has been smoking weed since she was 18 years old the last couple of years she gets violently ill once or twice a month she goes to the hospital and all the doctor says is you smoke too much weed I don't think that is true but they can't see past the fact that she smokes Weed i'm really worried about her I need to find a doctor that can look past the fact that she smokes weed and find out what the actual problem is can someone from Edmonton to help me with this thank you signed one worried mother

Hugs missgabby:love:

Your daughter should be seen by a gynecologist for possible hormonal imbalance, endometriosis, and other female reproductive issues. No female should have to suffer like your daughter. The doctor she was seeing at the hospital was likely poorly qualified to diagnose female reproductive issues.

Why do I suspect a hormonal imbalance or endometriosis? I used to have crippling pain like that. So did my mother. In the mean time, if your daughter needs cannabis to dull the pain, it is important that she does not smoke. Smoking makes it worse. She needs to vape, ingest or take cannabis through a transdermal patch. High CBD cannabis is actually good in not only dulling the pain, but also in reducing stray endometrium material much the same way cannabis reduces cancers.

Medical reference: Endometriosis and natural treatments by Jeffrey Dach MD

I live in Alberta too Missgabby and the doctors here suck!

I didn't get from your post that it was female specific issues that she is dealing with and if it is then I really can't add anything to what Cannabelle has said. Typical old fart that gets a little uncomfortable if a commercial for the latest tampon comes on with a female other than my wife in the room. :bigblush:

Whatever it is I'd try another doctor and maybe not mention the pot use to that one.

Good luck!

L8r

Thank you guys and yes she does have hormonal issues she has been seeing a gynaecologist for years she has been going through menapose since she was 16 hasn't had a period since the age of 16 but the Dr hadn't given her medd or nothing lots of tests where can you get a patch ? Right now I think she would try anything.and in Alberta the Dr all have everything on the computer so as soon as they put her name in there they find out she smokes pot and to them that's the problem they give her an anti nausiant put iv in to hydrate her and send her home hope there is a good Dr I can find here to take her too thank you all for your help guys the hormone thing explains a lot hope we can find a Dr for her ❤️Thanx again

Some doctors up here in the much-farther-north-than-Edmonton don't pay much attention to the computer.

I was treated by one doc for a stroke a couple years ago and last year had to have a medical for my trucker's Class 1 license so I went to another doc. When asked if I had ever had a stroke or TIA I said no and took my medical report down to the registry and got my shiny new license for another 2 years.

Maybe there is an up side to having incompetent doctors. :rofl:

I wish I could tell you of any doctors that are 420 friendly in Edmonton but I really haven't a clue.

My step-daughter is 24 and has serious mental issues that began from a very early age. Think child molesting father that went to prison for 3 counts when she was 7 or 8. Her mother has never dealt with this tho I've been at her to do so since not long after we first met in '99. She dropped out of high school and has barely left the property since. Just living in her room watching TV and surfing the web. Very nice, intelligent and very pretty with just a few extra pounds. Mom and her get along really well without any of the drama that often goes on between mother and daughter. Social phobias? I hate to see her just wasting her youth but every time I try to bring up getting her help mom says yeah-yeah and nothing ever happens.

She accidentally ate one of my canna cookies and had a rather unpleasant experience for the most part tho there was a bit of laughter going on as well. Other than that one time she shows no interest in using pot tho she takes a lot of Motrin for monthly cramping. I did discuss using it to ease her discomfort as it won't damage her liver like the pills can but she's not interested.

Her mother went through the menopause a few years ago at about 48 and since then we live together more like roommates than lovers that finally has me thinking of moving back to BC but she doesn't want me to sell the house. All my family is in BC and with mom being 88 this month I'd like to spend some time with her before she's gone and I barely know my grandsons. Life can suck sometimes.

L8r

Thank you guys and yes she does have hormonal issues she has been seeing a gynaecologist for years she has been going through menapose since she was 16 hasn't had a period since the age of 16 but the Dr hadn't given her medd or nothing lots of tests where can you get a patch ? Right now I think she would try anything.and in Alberta the Dr all have everything on the computer so as soon as they put her name in there they find out she smokes pot and to them that's the problem they give her an anti nausiant put iv in to hydrate her and send her home hope there is a good Dr I can find here to take her too thank you all for your help guys the hormone thing explains a lot hope we can find a Dr for her ❤️Thanx again

Hugs :hug:

All you had to say was "violently ill once or twice a month" for me to pick up on female hormonal issues.

If your daughter has underlying endometrium issues, the female hormonal cycle will exacerbate it and cause her to become violently ill once or twice a month.

The reasoning behind her not smoking at this time is that incomplete combustion of any substance, tobacco or cannabis, releases substances that can interact badly with the medicines (likely synthetic hormones) that your doctor may prescribe to her.

I don't have any idea where your daughter can get trans-dermal cannabis patches. I'm sorry. This type of medical cannabis technology is still relatively new and is likely sparse in availability due to newness and legal red tape.

This section of 420Magazine contains more medical science of how cannabis helps to treat endometrium issues: Endometriosis

Bravo for being there for your daughter :cheer:

Moms are most awesome :circle-of-love:

I would do the following, personally.

1. Investigate what Cannabelle is explaining, could very well be hormones. You girls got the short end of the stick on that deal, unfortunately.

2. Fully investigate every single thing she is eating, drinking and entering into and onto her body each day. Keep a log file for the next 30-60 days of adding every single ingredient, food item, supplements, vitamins, drinks, lotions, perfumes, makeup, etc. Could very well be something she is eating, drinking or putting onto her body. Ecigs, juice flavors added to weed, blunt wraps, etc. Some of which create harmful chemical reactions in certain people that the vendors never fully test, while rushing to market for their fortunes.

3. Get a complete allergy profile done for food, toiletries, plants, medicine and environment. Rare cases have shown people to be allergic to cannabis, just like anything else.

4. If she only smokes cannabis from one supplier, send a nugget of some to a lab for testing; mold, toxic nutrients or chemical based herbicides/pesticides, formaldehyde, etc. Not all growers know what they are doing, nor do all of them care. Some of them just go for yield and could care less about the person consuming it, sad to say.

Ultimately, the healthiest way to consume cannabis is to buy organic that has been tested by a credible lab or grow it yourself. Use a high end vaporizer that has been scientifically tested to be safe for humans, like the Volcano by Storz & Bickel.

Just a few thoughts, hope it helps.

Sending you and your daughter lots of love and positive healing energy. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

I want to thank you all it gave me a lot to think about and do what it all boils down to is to finding her a good Dr she has seen so many she's had all the hormonal tests but they don't give her any solutions I'm going to keep trying till someone listens and I sam going to get her to start a journal of everything she ingests and puts on thank you all again hope we can figure it out

Back
Top Bottom