Looking for compassionate doctors

Dankdeadhead

hey everybody!
I'm kinda new to this site but have some questions regarding medical marjiunana.
I'm diagnosed with some sort of Gerd or acid reflux disease, I'm currently prescribed to protonix(medicine thats suppose to make my stomach better) Its good with some things, but other then that, my stomach will still hurt threw out the day. And in the morning if I dont smoke the herb I end up vomiting this acidy like substance.
Well anyways I was wondering if Anyone knew any good docters to go to for that in either maine, or vermont.
I'm also considering moving to colorado, around the boulder area. If Anyone has any info regarding the docs in maine vermont or colorado, could you PLEASE let me know.
Any info would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
You could repost here or you could email me or send me a Private Message.
once again thanks in advanced
peace
Jon

Mr Dank..

What's the sense of having a doctor's recommendation in those states you mentioned?

The only State in the union that has a realistic accessable medical cannabis system is California.. period.

hey pinch,
whats happening man
I understand that California is really the only state that has any way of getting the medication, But i havent really found any cheap nice places to stay their.
If you know of any thats available let me know,(email me, or repost it, it really doesnt matter) untill then I was thinking either portland maine or the boulder area of colorado. If you know of any docs around their that are compassionate friendly, could you please let me know.
All info you have about that above would be sooo greatly appreciated.
Thanks (in advancded)
Peace
Mr.dank

Mr. Spliff,
Dont feel bad, I already knew houses were gonna be mad expensive. Which you've proved me to be right. But I was actually looking for someplace to rent. A room or something, their would be no way in hell I could afford a house at this point.
Thanks for advice I'm gonna check that link out right now.
Peace
Mr.dank

555k in my neighborhood, for a 3bd/2bth fixer upper...arggggggggggggggg
There's only expensive and less expensive, no cheap here.
Peace and happiness:peace:

Thanks for the info you guys.
Yeah cali is way to expensive for me, I think I'm going to settle for an apartment in broomfield colorado. Its like 5 or ten miles from boulder.
Yonder mountain string band!!
Any one know any compansionate docs around that area?

aww you guys are in the expensive areas. I live in the Central Valley, its hot in the summer but prices arent near as bad as that. You can rent an apartment for 700 a month. Even some houses are that cheap to rent. If your serious about moving you should look into it. And people around here have bomb.

Mr Dank..
an apartment in broomfield colorado

That's right next to Louisville, CO? Some of my best friends live in that area.. almost as expensive as California I thought. Too much snow though, for me. Beautiful country, that's for sure. And you've got the University right there.. sounds good. Good luck.

Next time I'm headed that way I'll pm you. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Snows cool. I enjoy skiing..
haha yeah man the univeristy is their, and all the bands I'm into are from that area, so I'll get the chance to rage out almost year round. :) :)
If you havent heard of the Yonder Mountain string band I highly suggest giving them a chance. Amazing Bluegrass/jams.
I should be moving to that area late novemeber early december. I just got busted in Nj and cuz theirs no medicinal laws here, I cant stay. I need my medicine. Peace

Back
Top Bottom