What is Spray-N-Grow and how do I use it?

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
What is SPRAY-N-GROW?
A micronutrient complex, cultured in a water base, that acts as a biocatalyst. A professor at a major agricultural university stated that Spray-N-Grow is a balanced system of micronutrients reacting synergistically ... all components working together harmoniously that in effect perform as a single active ingredient. Spray-N-Grow activates dormant microorganisms in the soil, enabling plants to better utilize nutrients. It concentrates phosphate at the bud tips and causes the plant to produce more blooms and set more fruit; it reconditions the soil and helps restore it back to its Natalieural fertility by restoring microbial activity; and it also relieves built-up stress conditions caused by over fertilization, salt build-up and petrochemical use.

Barium 0.147 Cadmium 0.115 Calcium 196.300 Chromium 0.085 Cobalt 0.024 Copper 12.840 Iron 1026.000 Lithium 0.050 Magnesium 1009.000 Manganese 3.470 Molybdenum 0.647 Palladium 0.035 Phosphorus 0.676 Potassium 3.326 Selenium 0.533 Sodium 5110.000 Sulphur 1959.900 Vanadium 0.115 Zinc 603.400

Spray-N-Grow foliar feeding instructions:

* The best temperature is about 72 degrees (when stomata on the underside of the leaves are open), at over 80, they may not be open at all. So, find the cooler part of the day if it is hot and the warmer part of the day if it is cold out.

* Use a good quality sprayer -- should atomise the solution to a very fine mist.

* Always be sure your light is off and cool before foliar feeding! For extra safety, wipe your bulb with a dry cloth after spraying and make sure H.I.D lights are raised to a safe distance (double the distance is a good rule of thumb) to prevent burning.

* Make sure the PH is between 7 and 6.2.

* To prevent the water from beading up (they act as small prisms) and thereby burning the leaves, for each gallon made add half of a teaspoon of liquid detergent (wetting agent).

* Spray leaf surface -- the tops and the undersides -- until the liquid begins to drip off the leaves. Start 2 weeks after germination, 2 times a week and stop 2 weeks into flowering -- use sparingly on bud sites.

* Dispose of excess spray after 4-6 hrs.

* 8-ounce bottle makes 8 gallons of spray.

Believe or not the cheapest place I found for "Spray N Grow" is from QVC shopping channel (web-site) 20oz for $19.00 dallors- vers 8oz from hydro-stores for $14-16.00 dallors, 1 gal for $ 116.00 dallors vers $145-160.00 from hydro-stores. Same stuff same manufactor, shipping was also cheaper.

Means dump it down the drain. Have used "Spray n Grow" before, along with "Bill`s Perfect Fertilizer". All from QVC. User on my 1st & 2nd indoor grows. Used on flowers outside, good stuff.

i get more and larger buds. no kidding. i only use it ounce a week. and usually just on the tops of leaves. but things are improved. i do it with just green light on. so no burn.

I have used it off and on on melons and tomatoes. But other than one year when I had a 17 lb muskmelon I haven't seen a huge difference on my crops. I have a unopened gallon in the barn now. Kind of a headache to apply commercially. You have to have warm water. So I have to fill up a 150 gallon sprayer with water on a wamr or hot day and let it sit until evening. Then I have to wait for it to get to around 75 degrees. Then mix and spray. It works as far as improving the appearance of melons, cucumbers, tomatoes and peppers but I honestly haven't ever noticed a huge increase in yield on my farm. I have used it off and on for about 15 years or so. I do think that it helps during a dryer than normal year.

Back
Top Bottom