What Chemical Based Fertilizer Should I Use?

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
I highly recommend Genesis nutrients from Green Air Products. This 4 part product uses very high quality nutrient sources and is packaged concentrated to reduce shipping costs. This line lists the actual dissolved elemental ppm of your final solution, not just those misrepresentative N-P-K numbers as your only basis for determining elemental content.

Micro Base - nitrate based, chelated micronutrient solution. Also contains adequate N-P-K for general use. An excellent all around product for young clones or seedlings.

Part 1 - nitrate based grow solution. Calcium nitrate based for encouraging compact growth. Supplies high levels of calcium, magnesium and nitrate form nitrogen.

Part 2 - ammonium based grow solution. Ammonium nitrate based for rapid devolopment. Excellent for encouraging fast vegetative development and speeding up rejuvenation.

Part 3 - potassium based bloom solution. Potassium nitrate and potassium phosphate based for excellent burning properties. This product supplies high phosphorous levels.

@Medical Marijuana at what percents do you mix these with water, if you do mix them with water. I'm fairly new to growing and I've read from grow books(primarily the cannabis grow bible) that with most chemical fertilizers you should mix the fertilizer at 50% for cannabis plants.

@Medical Marijuana at what percents do you mix these with water, if you do mix them with water. I'm fairly new to growing and I've read from grow books(primarily the cannabis grow bible) that with most chemical fertilizers you should mix the fertilizer at 50% for cannabis plants.

Hey brendawg, check out Blue Planet Nutrients ,great product, great company, great staff. Plenty grow journals here at :420: featuring it. Sponsor page

I prefer organic greatly. But for my money when buying chem based soul synthetics by Aurora and sensigrow n bloom from an are he only places ill put my money anymore... until I researched this line... I definetly intend to place an order and try her out soon. A lot of work care and chemistry went into this line from what I gather. Curious to see if its as good as the ingredient list suggest.

There are many that use this or that, but always cut a corner. Seems like all corners are intact on this one. Good find repped for the info

I suppose but its still a chemical nutrient.
I'd venture that's what I like most about it. A lot of natural derivatives

Back
Top Bottom