How Do I Use Oxy-Plus In My Nutrient Tank?

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
Tank:
To each 10 Litres of Tank Volume add:

- 5ml Oxy-Plus
Stir thoroughly before circulating to plants. It will be best to mix the required amount of Oxy-Plus with a Litre of lukewarm water before adding to tank.

Cleanup:
To each 10 Litres of Tank Volume add:
50 mls Oxy-Plus

Editors note:
Do not use H202 or oxy-plus when using organics. It's essential that the microbial population be sustained and allowed to work, H202 or ultraviolet sanitizing of nutrient solutions may inhibit the activity of, or even kill beneficial microbes.

Hoping someone can help answer a question in regards to H202 and nutrient tanks. I currently use a few organic products with my other nutrien a 200L barrell at the end of the 8-9 days I wash/rinse out nutrient tank to make way for fresh nutrients. Now there is always some sediment left over, not alot but it does leave some stuck to the sides and what not I do use a dual air stone pump is it natural to have some sediment? A friend of mine uses oxy-plus in a spray bottle, sprays down his tank waits half our and rinses out. Is this ok practice? Also does anyone supplement H202 in their nutrient tank?

Back
Top Bottom