Now that Prop 1 passed in Michigan

michiganrules

ok now that prop 1 has passed where does that leave the people of michigan?what next? we need doctors to get on board and start helpng the people of michigan so when this goes threw we need to get some names of some of the doctors in the state who are sympothetic to the cause...if thats u tell us where u practice

am sure theyll be quite a few dispenseries springing up within months and many more to follow there is ton of money to be made:smokin:

am sure theyll be quite a few dispenseries springing up within months and many more to follow there is ton of money to be made:smokin:

NO! Please don't say that. That is the same misinformation they attempted to use to get the bill shot down. There will be no dispensary in michigan. Its grow your own, or have a care giver grow it for you. 12 plants per patient, no more than 2.5 oz bud at one time. there is no mention of clones or seeds in the law. It seems getting those is left up to the patient. The law will be in effect by April 4th. then it will be about finding a compassionate doctor. Im sure any true medical patients will have access to a few clones here and there, I am sure...:peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::rollit::clap:

hey i dony like the idea of dipenceries either i just want to see some doctors come forward and start reffering patiants in my county for example me....

Ok i have a question. If you do get qualified for medical marijuana will your insurance go up? Will they put you down a a drug abuser? I just want to make sure before i try. dont want my mother screaming at me because prices went up.

Back
Top Bottom