Oregon prescribing doctors

gschiss

Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to get a prescription for marijuana for severe constant headaches that I always have due to 4 past ear surgeries. If there is a possibility that I could get a prescription how can I find a doctor that is supportive of this treatment. I live in Salem OR.
thanks

Welcome to 420 Magazine. Above listed is our medical marijuana " Medical MJ" information for each state such as Oregon. Just click on that link and review Oregons Medical Marijuana Information and contact Dr.'s for you area.

In Oregon the law is specifically written so that doctors don't prescribe or recommend Marijuana. They review your medical case and if appropriate they sign the papers saying you indeed have a condition that qualifies for legal Medical use.

DanK

Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to get a prescription for marijuana for severe constant headaches that I always have due to 4 past ear surgeries. If there is a possibility that I could get a prescription how can I find a doctor that is supportive of this treatment. I live in Salem OR.
thanks

did you ever find a doctor to prescribe you this card? because i was just in a car accident i guess you could say...the truck ran over my head and shoulders...and now i have severe migraines every other day it seems like...some days i have one and some days i don't...can you share some of the info you learned with me please...
captain-chron

Back
Top Bottom