Doctors in Rhode Island?

goodie here in mass.ive heard of two doctors dr edward Pensa from RI hospital and dr dennis miklovich.You should beable to get them in your local tel directory. good luck/also let me know your progress /

If you have a LEGITIMATE illness covered by RI MMJ law

-----and-------

If you have 5 minutes, do me a favor and call this number

The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation - 1-800-723-0188

and ask to speak to the director. Tell him you're from RI, your situation and the trouble you've had finding a doctor to recommend marijuana. I spoke to them Tuesday July 7th and they mentioned that they would need at least 15 pre-screened patients for it to be feasible.

Thanks a lot, I finally got my job back so I can go see him. Any Dispensaries near the Providence / Cranston area?

No dispensaries have opened as of yet. There will be one opening sometime this year (2010), in Cranston I believe. 2 more are to be opened in 2011. There will only be a total of 3 dispensaries total, for now.

You should really check out ripatients.org. Tons of information on the new laws concerning growing your own medicine and possession amounts.

Good luck.

11th state consults has a very professional staff that specializes in consultations only for medical marijuana cards....

many qualify, particularly those in pain from accidents or who have been to physical therapy. call to see if you are eligible for the program.
401-228-5184

127 dorrance st
providence , Ri

Here are some photos of our office.
waitingareacl.jpg

conferenceroomcl.jpg

exteriorofbuildingcl.jpg

We are happy to answer any questions that may help anyone anytime. Please feel free to call for more info about us or to make an appointment anytime

401-228-5184

11th state, I have been researching you extensively over the past couple of days. At first all I could find was forums mentioning your office. Many people are concerned with the fact that you are not listing the names of your staff. Also, you are charging $300 (non-refundable) for the first office visit, which does not guarantee acceptance by the state. One forum mentioned just yesterday how you had no website. Now today, a shabby, incomplete website is up with your name on it. Still, no mention of who is making your medical recommendations.

I, for one, think the idea of what you are trying to accomplish is a good thing for the medical community in RI. But, as of now it seems that you have opened up a business which has a sole purpose of making money. Making money off of people with debilitating medical illnesses and low incomes.

Please address these concerns and, if you are legitimate like you say, make the necessary corrections. I am somebody that could benefit from a service such as yours. But I will not risk losing my hard earned money on what could be a scam.

I'm in RI and asked my doctor and he laughed in my face and said he's not involved in medical marijuana. I need a doctor too . I have a central disk lesion L5-S1. I'm hoping my medical insurance will pay for the consultation since it will save them money in the long run but who knows.

Unfortunately, my medical records and diagnosis is scattered through out the state dating back to 1982 when I was injured. That was like 29 years ago and I've lost touch with my orthopedic surgeon because my injury is permanent and the pain was bearable. Don't know what happened to my records so I'll have to be diagnosed and have tests all over again. I'm hoping a local caregiver can point me in the right direction to finding a doctor that can run the tests, diagnose me then recommend the mmj card. I'm not too optimistic because It's tough here in Rhode Island. The doctors I know are afraid to even talk about Marijuana. It would be much easier if I lived in California. Regardless, I'm still vaporizing the weed but would prefer having the card so I can buy from the caregiver without fear of being ripped off. The last bag I bought from someone else was 4 grams short! At the price of marijuana these days, that's unacceptable!

Hi.. I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia.. extremely painful.. does anyone know of a doctor in rhode island that would prescribe to me and how I go about the whole process...

This doctor prescribed my mmj card. You should call to make an appt and then have your fibromyalgia doctor fax your records to Dr. Curtice. Good luck. Curtice Scott MD. 3769 Old Post Rd, Charlestown, RI 02813
(401) 213-6611

Accepting New Patients. Dr Curtice is Board Certified in Family Medicine. Fully insured in Connecticut and Rhode Island. Offering Walk-in Care & Family Medicine

No he does not. I got my card in April this year and am going to harvest my first grow in 3 weeks. Getting a card is worth the ride to me. I have a friend in West Warwick who has Fibromyalgia. I hope you get your card soon. :))

Back
Top Bottom