What is the process

ForbiddenAct

I am just curious to know how these MMJ cards work in California. Lets say my doctor found I'm an excellant patient for taking medical marijuana. He recommends that I travel to California and try it under the supervision of a California doctor, because he can not legally perscribe it in my present resident state.

I go to California with my medical records, and see a doctor. He ok's the prescription. What happens next?

Do I get a prescription from the doctor, and then take it to the state for them to issue me a MMJ card?

I'm a little worried about HIPPA, when I'm seeing a MMJ doctor. How will my health records be protected under HIPPA.?

Does a Pharmacy need to protect my identity?

Will my insurance pay for Medical Marijuanna prescription?

Is it ok to board a plane in Los angeles with your filled prescribtion, and fly to San Diego to see my sistor? or will I need to take a bus:peace:

Do you live in CA? Don't know about out of state rules, but I just got a rec a month ago. I told the dispensary I was in the process of possibly moving to WA and they said that they wouldn't recommend 1. Flying with it (Fed laws) or bringing it out of state. But see if you can bring your rec and buy in a dispensary in SD.

I go to California with my medical records, and see a doctor. He ok's the prescription. What happens next?

Do I get a prescription from the doctor, and then take it to the state for them to issue me a MMJ card?

The doctor cannot prescribe MMJ to you, he/she can only recommend it.

It's also for CA residents, so first you would have to move there and satisfy whatever the proof-of-residence requirements are.

Will my insurance pay for Medical Marijuanna prescription?

I do not know of any that will. Many insurance companies will still look at you as a drug abuser and it could jeopardize you being covered in the event of a future health problem (with the possible exception of The McLaughlin Company).

Plenty of room ? I lived in Fallbrook in early 1980's and costs so much, an' it seemed so crowded back then. I do Love Cali though, there's an electricity in the air that you can feel, OH an' I miss Grunion Huntin' Wish I could afford to live there

I do Love Cali though, there's an electricity in the air that you can feel, OH an' I miss Grunion Huntin' Wish I could afford to live there

And Grunion Huntin' misses you, Mr Skycowboy!:slide::peace:

That like snipe hunting?

No, better.Runnin' down da beach at night in yer underwear chasin' REAL grunions. DAMN ! I don't wear underwear anymore, guess I could only grunion hunt at Torrie Pines ,HUH ? haha:grinjoint:

oh sorry, they're little fishes that wash up onto the beach at a CERTAIN time of the day, phase of tide. They put the ...almost... precise time that they will show up on a specific beach in the newspaper... oh do they still have those ?? ANYWAY,,,the little fishes wash up on da beach, ya catch em up by hand and put em in a bucket. Some people take skillets to the beach at the ones that have fire rings or whatever. GOOD TIMES,,

Hmm... O... K... I've got to be honest with you, if I'm on the beach at night half-naked chasing something, it's going to be something else. Something with one of those split tails. In that kind of game, they're much easier to catch (as they generally prove that they can win it - by playing to lose).

Guess you don't get out much huh? <WINK>

Last edited by skycowboy; Yesterday at 11:12 PM. Reason: no, they're not snipes,tho I've hunted them too!!!

Guess not lol.

How do they get the fish to read the paper to know where and when to show up?

Seriously, I take it they're pretty tasty? We have little fish around here called bluegills. I've heard they taste good, but I always figured anything that it took a mess of to make a skilletful was best used for bait. Although we ALSO have things called crayfish (no, actually that's what they ARE - what they seem to be called around here is crawdads lmao) and I've seen those served up. It takes a boatload of them to make a meal.

I can't remember what I wanted to say. And they say that MMJ is hard on the ol' head-muscle, they ought to try prescription meds (pills). אױ װײ (oy vey) lol.

ACTUALLY, the elusive split-tail was THE reason to get out an' go to the beach ( how else can ya run down public beach in yer skivvies w/o goin ta jail ?) to chase grunions. Didn't eat many of 'em, more of excuse to go (grunions that is) . Bluegills are great, especially corn meal/fried. I LOVE CRAWFISH BOIL, IT"S about that time, Dang it's a long drive to Louisiana.
Wow we got WAY off course that time, I get distracted, ,,, What were we talkin' bout ?:smokin:

________________________________________________________________________________

No, I don't get out much ,,, anymore (sung to the tune of ANY sad country song)

Back
Top Bottom