Spokane, WA doctors?

Mischiefese

I've spoken with a doctor from the state of Oregon saying that I most definately qualify for my medical card, but I have been unable to find one in the Spokane, WA area (where I live). Can anyone help me?

I don't know of any regular docs in town that will authorize and don't charge yearly fees.

local Spokane clinic
CannaBiogen Research, Inc.* Safe Legal Approach to Medical Marijuana
With cbr I have heard that in the event you have legal troubles you will have a hard time getting ANY help from them.

Sentry Medical is the provider I am currently trying to go with. They make occasional trips to Spokane.
I have heard that sentry/cannacare helps thier patients when they need it. If you are going to be shelling out 200 bucks each year for someone to reauthorize, you should definitely do it with a organization that will stand behind you.
my .02 cents.
Good luck!

i live in spokane to and am looking for a doctor in the spokane area that do it to so if u hear of any pass the word along please my sister says she may know of one

Is there any issues with being prescribed while on probation for a DUI? Can my PO revoke me or anything? I wouldn't think so, but I just want to make sure.

I work for a clinic in Spokane... Dr. Ling, the doctor who used to be with Sentry in Seattle, is now working with us, and we do clinics in Spokane, Tri-Cities, and Bellevue. We will also do an on-site clinic in your area if you can get together 100+ patients who are willing to attend.

CBR is alright, but as mentioned above, they don't really stand behind you in court. Our doctor is an actual physician (D.O.) rather than a nurse practitioner, so his recommendations have more clout if it comes down to a courtroom situation, and he will come testify for you if necessary. He's also licensed and able to prescribe Marinol when appropriate, and he actually cares about treating his patients--not just "selling" recommendations. Clinic prices are comparable to elsewhere: $200 for new patients, and only $180 if you're renewing an existing recommendation.

:cheer:

Cheers,

Sarah Davidson
Best Medical Consultation

I got my recommendation from Dr. Ling at best medical about a month ago. Everyone there is very helpful and friendly. They are very efficient too. I was in and out in about 45 minutes. I went to CBR first, just because there clinic was first. The people at CBR were not knowledgeable of state law and seemed to not want me there. For those reasons i decided to take my business elsewhere. If you need a recommendation i would go to best medical.

The Ahh! Clinic opening soon in Ellensburg! Central to Yakima, Cle Ellum, Levenworth, Wenatchee, Moses Lake, etc etc ...

425-243-2441

888-508-5428

24/7 live person verification; small tamper-resistant legally compliant wallet authorizations with traditional full sized authorizations optional. And only the Ahh! clinic has those really really cool "can+ahh+bus" T-Shirts. Ahh! yes ...

Back
Top Bottom