Does south Florida have any Doctors? (Atlantic side, anywhere from Miami to West Palm

Florida.Lax

I'm looking for a doctor, I have some pain left over from a wrist injury where my growth plates where broken, its been 2 1/2 years. Any help would be much appreciated.

:peace::peace:

Re: Does south florida have any Doctors? (Atlantic side, anywhere from Miami to West

There's pain management clinics all over south Florida. You can get all the "approved" poisons ya can handle, if you have the time and money. BUT if you are here to stay ya better go to pufmm.org and download the petition, make a buncha copies an' give 'em to everybody ya know and a bunch ya don't. They need 700,000 signatures by Feb. 21 and it will be on the ballot next year. Unfortunately at this time Florida is NOT a MMJ state.

Re: Does south florida have any Doctors? (Atlantic side, anywhere from Miami to West

my 22 year old daughter suffers from rsd in her left leg, chonradi hunnermans disease, and bechets syndrome she is in serious pain cannot take anything that has to go thru the stomach, her nausea is out of control she cannot hold anything down, the only thing that helps is marijuana, if she smokes she can eat and hold it down, the pain is lesser, she also has started with glalcomer in her right eye, need dr. in florida HELP US

Im originally from Miami, Fl and I have to say... As long as there is a high conservative influence in the state government, Marijuana will never be approved for medical use. Conservatives and Republicans have WAY TO MUCH influence in the state. However, the Miami area has some really good growers and some really good kind bud. Hopefully things will change down there as there are many patients in need.

my 22 year old daughter suffers from rsd in her left leg, chonradi hunnermans disease, and bechets syndrome she is in serious pain cannot take anything that has to go thru the stomach, her nausea is out of control she cannot hold anything down, the only thing that helps is marijuana, if she smokes she can eat and hold it down, the pain is lesser, she also has started with glalcomer in her right eye, need dr. in florida HELP US

I'm so sorry for your daughter's struggles. Unfortunately Florida is way behind the curve with Medical Marijuana acceptance

If MMJ helps you might want to give serious thought to moving to a more tolerant state such as California

I live in Orlando, Florida. I am 100% disabled. I've had several spinal surgeries and have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, anxiety disorder, bipolar, and degenerative disc disease and crohns disease. I take pa*il and metha*one for chronic pain. I've tried marijuana and I don't like the way it makes me feel but I do like the way it makes the pain go away. Florida is a very conservative state but I do hope it will legalize medical marijuana in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom