In Search of a physician in the Seattle area?!

420cannaseur

So il give some background on my situation, I recently moved back to Wa and went in to my pediatrician for the last time the other day, seeing how Im 19 and feel a little out of place going there but thats not the point. Ive had knee problems almost all my life, more specifically Patellar Tendonitis. Up until recently i was under the assumption that I had osgood schlater but the Doc said that I "grew" out of that. Anyways I experience knee pains almost daily, somedays worse then others but ive found Marijuana relaxes my joints and makes me more flexible, it is the best medicine ever!

So my predicament is that I am in search of "green friendly" doctor that has had history of perscribing marijuana to patients. I have contacted THCF clinic and they told me I need a primary physician that isn't them in order for me to get an appointment and get the ball rolling. So Is there any Doctors in the seattle/kent area that would be able help me get my card through THCF? I can no longer go to my pediatrician and am clueless where to find another Doctor! I need your help! any information would be greatly appreciated. All I need is a new Doctor I can rely on to help me with my pain!:thanks:

All you need is a medical history of your ailment. Any doctor can do that. Once you have a diagnosis of pain problems from a physician then you can proceed to THCF

All you need is a medical history of your ailment. Any doctor can do that. Once you have a diagnosis of pain problems from a physician then you can proceed to THCF

Not all docs require this or verify the info given (to my knowledge). The doc I see just has me fill out hella paperwork and asks a series of questions (think about it, they hear so much BS throughout the course of the day most can see through it I think). Some are just that good,others just in it for the $. Also check with ur state licensing board to make sure the doc's credentials are up to par. I've heard stories of docs prescribing meds on a suspended license. To be on the safe side bring any medical records, prescription med bottles, and ur state ID or license to ur evaluation appointment. If u really wanna prepare urself call and ask what they require u bring. I'm Nor Cal, dunno how its done elsewhere. Also make sure that the doc can evaluate both sexes. I know of a practicing doc that has a criminal sex crime on his record and can't evaluate females as a result. Double check everything to make sure u cover all of ur bases best u can.

As for locating a doc. Try this link, hope it points u in the right direction. https://www.safeaccessnow.org/article.php?id=2531

Thank you So much for the information! Im glad there is a place like 420magazing where people like me can turn to for answers! Keep up the good work! Much love and support. Im one step closer!

Back
Top Bottom