Any mj docs in south Florida?

digger

Im looking everywhere I can think of down here in MIAMI. One says he will contact the FDA. There must be some reign of terror going on. These docs get real defensive and shitty when I inquire about marinol. I cant smoke for 18 months because I got busted. This is the first time in over 40 years I havent been able to smoke, and I am miserable. Does anybody know any way I can go? Peace

i feel your need ,fl.is maybe the worst state in the nation for mj not to mention mmj,we've got to change the laws!

Im looking everywhere I can think of down here in MIAMI. One says he will contact the FDA. There must be some reign of terror going on. These docs get real defensive and shitty when I inquire about marinol. I cant smoke for 18 months because I got busted. This is the first time in over 40 years I havent been able to smoke, and I am miserable. Does anybody know any way I can go? Peace

Dude while your waiting you might consider asking for a probation/parole transfer to another State where you should move.
I used to have a Nightclub on North Miami Beach 20 years ago, and FL was hard core against marijuana then. Also Florida does not have any medical marijuana statute. Marinol is mostly prescribed for Hepatitis C, and (other conditions as determined by your Dr), it would be great if you got a script Good Luck.
Due to the ubiquitous trafficking/smuggling up the Miami River, the Intracoastal, the numerous bays, beaches, canals, and safe mangrove inlets.

The War on Drugs is BIG BUSINESS in Florida.

Back
Top Bottom