Dispensary! they said one per county

OMGclonesAZ

In Apache county 3/4 or 75% of the population are Native Americans
the largest city is Chinle on the Navajo res around 6000 poeple !!!The ADHS is going to have a Dispensary in every county.... The county seat is St.johns 3000 people
No ones even looking at setting up a Dispensary here in these tiny cities
How the cost.... of opening a state approved Dispensary cost is going to be in the hundred thousands and for how many patients... hell they may see a few people a week... No one wants to open up a Dispensary invest all the up front money for a bankrupt fail with little or no patients So what will they do
Make a State run Dispensary?????? Haaa haaa the state will have too run and grow :rofl:
Races in Apache County, Arizona:
American Indian (77.8%)
White Non-Hispanic (17.7%)
Hispanic (4.5%)
Other race (1.8%)
Two or more races (1.4%)

County population in July 2009: 70,591 (24% urban, 76% rural)
County owner-occupied houses and condos: 14,844
Renter-occupied apartments: 5,127

Land area: 11205 sq. mi.
Water area: 13.5 sq. mi.
Population density: 6 people per square mile
(very low).

In my county its just us Indians, Cedars trees and scrub brush, cattle and
mixed in with mountains... In MY county John wayane had a ranch here.
Wheres the dispensary going to be.... Hmmmmm at the corner of Jackrabbit crap/ and Elk wallow road,,, In the middle of BFE!!??!?!!
No one will go in it Us Native Americans ARE shy and wont even go into a dispensary unless it Is ran by a Medicine Man.. AND US GET Finger printed by the state!!!!!! HELL NO , WILL GIVE EM A FINGER THEY CAN PRINT THOUGH
A BIG F U too the state....

Your facts don't add up J BUDD
Yes they did say one per county. Instead of all of them in the valley or tucson
and its one dispensary per 10 pharms

oh your right it is per every 10 but every county isn't only getting one I just misunderstood your in a small county so you guys will have one. But I'll tell you what I'd rather be out there because of the 25 mile BS.

Just 'Google' "Prop 203" and read the 'gov' website, it has all the info you need. I check for my own info and located what 'I' was looking into. Bob

The only website that 'I' have located any really "factual" info is on the is the "Prop 203" state gov site. Lots to read about a LOT of things. This Mr Will Humble is an opponent to Medical Marijuana, although he IS a public "SERVANT", he is getting away with playing "King" Humble. Kind of an oxymoron... (king/humble???)

i live in show low arizona. there was a dispensary in pinetop but they were being messed with by the local police so much they shut down, now the dispensary is in holbrook or st. johns or something like that. we are such a small community i honestly hope we dont get a dispensary any time soon, the medication that i grow compared to the medication they were selling for 6o dollars an 1/8 of an ounce is way better and way cheaper.. so hopefully we dont get another dispensary any place close or anytime soon... they charged 60 an eighth and 120 a quarter for mid grade crap that they tried to play off as "THE BOMB" lol bunch of fools

Back
Top Bottom