Whats going on?

The governor seems to be having issues with it...I think it's political and she don't want it to happen on her watch.

How is the economic outlook in AZ in general? Is the governor dealing with a tax surplus?
It's as grim as it is everywhere else, but just a tad worse here....it really sucks to be honest. If they have a surplus. I'm hoping you were makin a joke...cause it was funny. :rofl:

:smokin::smokin: I think I was just joking, but there are parts of the state that have many dispensaries contributing sales taxes. Just saying'

There are?

i really think we need leaders that really do what the people want..it seems that our leaders are all doing what they want with out reguard for our votes? i am getting really sick of it and would suggest that we all do our jobs and vote these dinosors out and get some people in there that are not stuck in the old days thinking>>>:love:

Leaders are doing what their giant corporate sponsors want - politicians figure corporations are people too and the courts agree. So why would they listen to what we lowly ordinary citizens want when CEOs tell them what to do? And likely, big pharma doesn't want us buying our meds from mom and pop growers and dispensaries because that cuts out their mega-profits after they fractionate what nature produces.

We neeed to take our country back.

Leaders are doing what their giant corporate sponsors want - politicians figure corporations are people too and the courts agree. So why would they listen to what we lowly ordinary citizens want when CEOs tell them what to do? And likely, big pharma doesn't want us buying our meds from mom and pop growers and dispensaries because that cuts out their mega-profits after they fractionate what nature produces.
2Tuff2sk8 you hit the nail on the head :thumb:
Now I have a question being that we have no dispensaries, can we grow our own medication? for the time being.

I have a very bleak outlook on the system as a whole.

The only people that get into office are the people that want that power. The people that want that power are willing to do and deal with the people that can get them there.

You wont see someone in an actual position of power in the government that hasn't kissed the asses of these giant corporations because they are the gate keepers to the system in the first place. The instant they aren't doing what they are told, they'll be moved out of that position. In the off chance that we get someone out that is abusing the power they are given, the only candidates are ones that came through the same way. round and round we go.

When you have the power to influence 10's/100's of millions of people at a time, it's very hard to lose any "fight"

Look at the churches :p

Now I have a question being that we have no dispensaries, can we grow our own medication? for the time being.

If your a patient with a card you can grow 12 plants, or you can assign a care giver who can grow 12 plants on your behalf

YES! we do need to take our country back!
i know - but how? we need a groug like the nra- aclu or something to get our votes heard? i wish that could ban together and show them all we mean buiness!that we are being made to suffer cause of people that do not have a clue how it feels to live in pain every day! i thought that voting was doing that ,but now i know that voting does not mean shit ,cause some state head of fed, will take it away from you,like you don,t matter.what we need is some big bucks heavy hitters batting for our side to be taken seriously! now where can we find some people like that? i am so fustrated! they act like we are asking to make heroin legal?

as for getting involved i have been voting,writing letters to the gov. and state and the white house i just wish we could all get out there and make a stand for our rights..big dream i know cause not everyone can stand some are to sick...so not fair :{

Cool and thank you Greneleaf. One more hypothetical question, I have my card and I'm growing under 12 plants, and the law find out for some dumb reason are they going to put me in jail due to not having a bill of sale on the seeds, or can I get seeds legal somewhere in Arizona.

2Tuff2sk8 you hit the nail on the head :thumb:

You can if you checked off the box to grow when you got your card.

Just because you have the card doesn't mean you can grow unless you opted for it when you got it.

It's a flower - so similar to the many other kinds of flowers I see glancing out the window. Flowers co-evolved with life on the planet, prohibition needs to melt away to make room for the benefits of the plant and allow an agent of comfort for so many conditions.

As far as taking our country back...
it's happening in New York as we speak...

Soul
No on the seeds. you can get clones, I may be able to help you there. I'm back east until the 13th, when I get back maybe we can get in touch and take care of that issue. If you buy seeds from Holland..be aware that Homeland Security may intercept them.

Back
Top Bottom