Can a patient ask for a donation from another patient?

yes they can..up to 2.5 oz.

Yea listen to someone from India, I'm sure they know what's going on in Arizona.

Your friend got arrested for asking for a medical donation on craigslist?? or was he trying to trade cannabis for gasoline or something else, cause that is not a donation. Also can you type sentences?? punctuation goes a long way when people are trying to decipher what you are typing about. I am still trying to figure out exactly what your first post is trying to say. Though i do get the gist of it.:thumb:

On This Topic Can we Ask for Donations In arizona .. We can argument On this Topic how Much we can. But In arizona I seen This Cases Happened With Other Medical Card Holder Patient here is One News From Gilbert Read Thank YOu. End From MY Side:Namaste:

My wife and I are valid medical marijuana patients in Arizona. on 12/28 we were arrested in a craigslist setup for donating 2.5 oz(legal limit) of medical marijuana to another patient. My wife chose to drive me because she felt it was safer. The officers allowed my wife to go home because we had our 2 yr old and 7 month old with us and nobody to take care of them. We previously had Pinal county narcotics at our residence on a call for odor and we allowed them in to check everything out. Showed them our cards, they verified we were following the law and said we were good. My wife has never been in trouble, I have only 1 misd. for poss of paraphenlia about 7 years ago. Anyway, we have not received charges yet but I was wondering what we might be looking at. My my wife/kids are my top concern
Source: Husband and Wife, Medical Marijuana Patients, setup for donating marijuana to another patient. What are we looking at? - Avvo.com

Back
Top Bottom