Designated Caregiver Application Fees are Steep!

I am living and growing in :peace:Arizona and finally got my first patient! YEAH! but as I was applying I got stopped dead in my tracks: Arizona charges $200 bucks to a caregiver, not sure if that's per year (probably) or not?
I know it probably seems like a small price to pay for freedom, but I'm on a fixed income and after getting the lil ones back to school IM BROKE lol damm.
Hey can someone point me in the right direction? Is there a forum where we can post about situations in life as it relates to a cannabis grower?
Anyhoo, asap on the 200 cause regardless I have to do it to get as much protection (legally) as possible.

I went ahead and paid the 200 this year for the old lady to help her quit getting a hard time from her husband who happens to be the DR who abruptly stop my anxiety meds cold turkey last year and almost put me in the hospital. Not only does it allow me to grow 24 instead of 12 but 5 ounces instead of 2.5. It works out great because what she pays me a month usually pays my power bill. I give her the absolute best buds I can, she told me that her Dr. husband makes her come up with her own $$$ to pay for her green meds. What a shame since the $$$ he makes is supposed to be half hers also. I don't know whats better being able to pay for my grow or pissing the A$$HOLE DR off LOL:rofl:

what a crazy situation lol, my gf got her card after me having 24 and 5 is good cuz i breed and need the better numbers, i really stick to the rules i hear bout ppl getting in trouble but its always cuz they are over idk why ppl bother getting a card if they wont stick to it, its as if you never got it if your over and 0 protection, i was 1 plant over once for like 3 days i was so paranoid lol to me its not worth the stress to ever be over, i might do caregiver after i renew and have stabilized some strains, i have 1 i think is going to be pretty special, but more testing is in order, with caregiver and 5 patients i can create strains much faster :woohoo:

do you have 5 patients right now? That would cost 1000 a year but if I was able to grow enough to fulfill 5 patients I don't think the 1,000 bucks would be a problem, considering the legalities it would cover. Attorney fees make a thousand bucks seem like chump change if you need them much more than a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom