Seeking relocation Advice from Arizona

IggieOzborne

Hello
this is my first post so dont run me over please

I have been looking all week to find information to help me with this

I dont know if you guys know but here goes:

Ok I am from Illinois and have been trying to escape for a long time
I am going to be in Arizona in the summer and am trying to find a job
first. I am affraid that I wont be able to get a job, so I have been trying to figure out how to get a state ID to help start the process for a MMJ card. Now sidebar, i was born with severe scoliosis and have had back surgery to repair it and pier robens syndrome which is the birth defect. I suffer from severe pain daily and I have plenty records of illness and ailment. I just dont want to have to come out there and suffer more pain while i wait so i want all my ducks in a row first. I am tired of dealing with dealers on the street and feeling like im doing something wrong when i know this is the only real thing that makes pain almost non existent.
So I want to know how strict are they on giving out state ID's? Any programs to help people become residents of Arizona? I know i want to reside in Tucson and will be visiting soon and I am so excited.

Any info is welcomed
thanks

first get your AZ driver lic and then you can apply to get your MMJ card. be sure to bring atleast the last years medical records. and welcome to AZ how many million people and only like 5 or 6 dispencerys. find your self a good care giver and save mucho bucks

Back
Top Bottom