Arizona To Legalize Recreational Marijuana

ForbiddenAct

In 2016 (next year), Arizona registered voters will have the option to legalize recreational marijuana. 200,000 signatures' will be required. I recommend everyone register to vote. At this time, Arizona residents drive too Colorado, to purchase their eatable's and fresh buds. No one wants to disclose their medical records to the Arizona state government, and for that reason, the Arizona medical marijuana program is intrusive to a patients right to privacy.

Please take the time to register online (see link below) :thumb:

Arizona Voter Registration - ServiceArizona - ADOT & MVD Services

There is also a petition, requires 200,000 valid voter signatures so that it can be placed on the November 2016 ballet. Arizona is expected to pass legalization, but with out your help, there is a chance it won't. Don't let this opportunity pass us by for another 4 years. Please register to vote ASAP, so that you can sign that petition and vote in the 2016 election to legalize Marijuana.

Sincerely, :thanks:

ForbiddenACT

I hope everybody is ready to get this done.

Supporters filed language of the Regulation and Taxation of Marijuana Act with the secretary of State on Friday [April 17th, 2015 in the] afternoon.

Summary of the proposed initiative

The Regulation and Taxation of Marijuana Act:
(1) allows adults twenty-one years of age and older to possess and to privately consume and grow limited amounts of marijuana;
(2) creates a system in which licensed businesses can produce and sell marijuana;
(3) establishes a Department of Marijuana Licenses and Control to regulate the cultivation, manufacturing, testing, transportation, and sale of marijuana;
(4) provides local governments with the authority to regulate and prohibit marijuana businesses; and
(5) establishes a 15% tax on retail marijuana sales, from which the revenue will be allocated to public health and education.

To get started, register to vote....if you haven't. and sign a petition that will be going around over the next couple months. You have to be a registered voter in order for your signature to count.

Initiative supporters must collect 150,642 to qualify for the 2016 ballot.

Here is the link in the Arizona Republic. Ballot measure will ask Arizona voters to legalize marijuana

My friend in AZ says the anti's are saying that fatal car accidents and underage use has sky-rocketed in Colorado since legalization. LOL Funny...I live here and haven't heard or read anything about those horrible ill effects of MJ.

Today, or there about, we will find out if Arizona will be one of the next states to legalize marijuana. Less then 5 hours, before the polls close the lines, to vote.
Please, if you haven't yet, vote. :allgood:

:tommy:

Sad day. :jawdropper: I report prop 205 didn't pass.

You'll need to travel to California, Nevada or Colorado to get your legal recreational marijuana.

The good thing is most small cars get great fuel economy when you drive the speed limit. Think of the add fuel expense as the tax dollars you would have paid the state of Arizona anyway.

Remember, 47% of the voting population approved this bill. Marijuana is not going anywhere but underground.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom