Jock Horror Autos That Did Not Auto

LEDBud

My 2 Jock Horror Auto's are now 47 days / 6 weeks from seed with no sign of flowering.
I have officially giving up on it flowering without cutting the hours. So far my plan is to drop the hours to 14 from its current 20.
I am thinking of using 14 hours on 10 off as I have been reading that most plants will flower with 14 hrs on / 10 hrs off.

edit:
Tomorrow the hours will be changed to flower , I set the timer to 13 1/2 on and 10 1/2 off.
It will give me 12% more light then 12/12

Here are some photos of their fairly fast development and ending with todays picture

3 weeks from seed just before being topped and having their Fan leaves removed.
sept_2015_007.JPG

32 days , the Branches loved having those pesky Fan leaves removed
P3080081.JPG

37 days
P3130099.JPG

46 days / Todays photo
october_8_014.JPG

I am using 2 Mars 300w 100x 3w LED panels.

Being the plants are from seed they are slightly different from one another.
I took 3 clones a few days ago as I have heard good reviews of the jock horrors Bud quality.

They are in a 2x4x6 cabinet in 14" Terra Cotta planters.

Re: Jock Horror Autos that didn't Auto

From nirvana?

I bought these seeds last year and cannot for the life of me remember the websites name. I do remember it came with 5 free seeds from seed king that were not ordered and came very well packaged in the bubble pack holder yet my Jock Horror seeds were in a gram baggy with the Initials JHA scribbled on it.. not quite right I would say. I know I didn't buy them from Crop kings website.

I will guess it was a reseller or something like that.

What I am liking about them is their speed and stature if the Bud makes me happy I will keep the strain going regardless of its lack of the Auto trait. They seem to have the vigor , I cut 3 clones in case they do prove worthy.

I bought these seeds last year and cannot for the life of me remember the websites name. I do remember it came with 5 free seeds from seed king that were not ordered and came very well packaged in the bubble pack holder yet my Jock Horror seeds were in a gram baggy with the Initials JHA scribbled on it.. not quite right I would say. I know I didn't buy them from Crop kings website.

I will guess it was a reseller or something like that.

What I am liking about them is their speed and stature if the Bud makes me happy I will keep the strain going regardless of its lack of the Auto trait. They seem to have the vigor , I cut 3 clones in case they do prove worthy.

My very first grow was Jock Horror Autos from Nirvana. I nute burned the heck out of them and If I remember correctly, I flipped mine t force flower after about 8 weeks. Didi not get a huge harvest (due to my mistakes) but it was super strong. I will grow them again sometime!! :peace:

I have read about Jock Horror autos needing 12hrs to flower before I bought my seeds , the reviews I was reading were from around 2010 so I had hoped that batch of seeds was long gone.

Seems someone made a new batch !

haha

haha sux guys sorry, if i am looking for a true auto i dont think ill be looking for the jock horror but here the reg strain is amazing

Looking good buddy!!
:thumb:

Subbed.
:nomo::popcorn:

Day 53

october_14_020_0.jpg

I moved the center panel into position today.

The center panel which is the only panel on in the photo , is running on 1/2 power at the moment once the plants are in Bud I will hook its ballasts back up for full power.
Its two outer led strips are illuminated and the 2 center strips are disconnected.

After the Photo was taken I pulled fan leaves for its pre bud haircut.
Plants still look super bushy I wanted to get rid of the leaf stacking and open them up.

I don't have the heart to strip them. Its Counter intuitive to me to strip a plant near naked to increase harvest.

I keep saying one day I'll do it.

I will one day.

With flash

october_14_021.JPG

The Plant on the Right is obviously starting to bud the one the left is barely starting.

The one on the right was looking like it wanted to Bud for weeks but never did. Instead it pumped out leaf after leaf never did get too hairy or make a calyx , now its getting hairy tops.

I switched the light to flower 5 days ago.

From seed they are 1 Day past 8 Weeks.

Looking good brother! Loads of bud sites = Mucho Buds = Mucho Happiness!! :)

They are top ridden , should be sweeties once they grow up and get more serious about life.

I pinched one top off each plant at 3 weeks and did some bending of the taller branches to keep things level.

Nature the LED's / nutrients made it come together.

Anticipation has officially kicked in.

Clone update

so I lift the pots to have a look and what do you know , the 3 Clones have successfully rooted.

Willow water , Aloe Vera & seaweed , Day 15 , 4 days soak in willow/aloe/seaweed 11 days in Peat and soil.

023392.JPG

024359.JPG

025359.JPG

Today I moved the Center panel out of position from over the Jock's , I need to use it over the 3 clones for a week or two.

Then I will move them under a 400w MH/HPS for grow mode , and re-position the 3rd panel above the Jock's.

One of the plants has gotten a little light burn lately , removing the third panel will give it some relief for now.

The clones have a head start over some peoples clones as they are 7 inches tall x 9 inches wide.
No tiny little clones for me , no way no sir-ree and I never cut the leaves (its a stupid practice imo)

those plants are really bushy and lots of tops like everyones said man :goodjob: and the clone roots look healthy for sure

I will not be buying rooting hormone ever again after the success with Willow /kelp/Aloe water , it is the first Time I used it.

I used my own time frame for the soaking time of the cuttings as the instructions I have read called for 4 to 12 hr soak time , four days seemed more reasonable to me.

I also added the seaweed on a whim as it is know to promotes rooting in seedlings.

After I had soaked the cuttings for 2 days I found a article on the 420 site about the Aloe , to wit I then added the Aloe to the willow water.

Before the cuttings were placed in their pots I rubbed a section of Aloe Vera over them.

I am impressed 11 days after being in the pots and BOOM roots everywhere , I have just transplanted them into 1 Gal. pots to root for the next 7-14 days before final transplant.

hey led, how was your harvest on the jack auto's ??? correct me if i am wrong........does light schedule for an auto really matter ? never cloned before but it looks like you got it down !! is a clone an aux shoot from a known female ? thanks .....

They are still flowering , approaching week 4.

These autos did not flower by week 5 so I flipped the lights to flower mode for a week or more which did initiate the flowering.

Once they were both obviously in flower I put the hours to 24 on 24-7
They are growing as Autos now and are liking the 24 hrs light.

I took the clones off the Jock Horror Autos , one clone went to flower , one is partly in flower , the other is in grow. I was using 18hrs. on.

It is looking like two of them will be able to be grown to full size , the 3rd clone is a standing Bud and will fall victim to a early harvest.

ill have to see if i get some good female to male ratio's using the chart you put up

Back
Top Bottom