What's wrong with her?

This is one of 5 autos from CK's auto fem variety pack. One of the 5 died a weird death, 2 others are rockin it, this one is having issues, and the 5th is going in dirt tonight.

This one has looked like this since it broke soil. It has a strange brown/purple look to it. It is growing but the new growth (hopefully visible in the pics) has brown spots on it too.

I am using FFOF. No Nutes given. Did this burn?

Also, I am watering with spring water that has a natural ph of 6.5. Should I be adding cal mag when I water?

31837.JPG
22277.JPG
16559.JPG

Hi BrownStone,

Thank you very much for the reply.

I checked the Ph of my water, soil, and run off. All are coming in at 6.5. My Ph meter is brand new, but I ordered a new one anyway just to make sure.

Today the problem is visible on 3 plants. It is only affecting the new growth.

I watered this morning and this time I added a 1/2 dose of calmag to the water.

could this be boron deficiency from underwatering?

I am worried I may lose all 3 of these plants. Could this be from the FFOF?

P101000455.JPG
P101000259.JPG
P101000156.JPG

looks like your humidity low sucking the water out of the leaves drying them up mist them with water a few times a day if you Ph is fine thats one thing but your PH tester needs to be recalibrate after so many times and that will make your PH off killing everything just make sure the PH tester is good

Thanks for the replies. I actually managed to pull just over 13oz off of these 4 plants. It's weird to see this thread and realize how uptight and paranoid I was about the grow.
I was so concerned about over watering that I ended up under watering for about 2 weeks before catching the mistake.

This was my first successful grow and the best part of it was the education and experience that taught me that, most of the time, problems with a grow are caused by the grower.

My next one is going well. Hopefully I can keep it that way :)

i was going to reply that from what I have read , (and practice) autos prefer to be watered a little bit every day, not flooded every 3 days as some of the advice I have seen.

Back
Top Bottom