How long is the seedling phase for auto flower?

BrokrnEyes

So my white widow auto flower officially dropped it's shell off of its leaves on Monday and two true "Leaf fingers" emerged. Today checking the seedling the root system is far more developed now and is actively in the water (aerogarden) and I am seen the starts of other fingers at the center of the plant as well. I read that the seedling phase lasts until it has two full sets of true leaves, is this the case for auto flower plants as well? Sorry if this is a newbie question, first time grower so obviously I'm babying the plant and just want to make sure it is developing properly (and on time).

Timeline:
planted last Monday
Observed movement" on Sunday (seed moving up from hole in gross sponge)
Cutter leaves open this past Monday and true leaves appear
Growth and new true leaves seen at center today

I treat auto with a 7 day seedling phase. I water them with 200ppm during those first 7 days. I get huge yields.

Can you elaborate a little more on this? How are you getting the 200ppm? What nute are you using for this? I'm assuming you are using coco

Thanks for the help

6ofone, per 1 gallon of R/O water 1mL Flora Nova Grow and 2mL of calmag plus. It is either 200ppm or 300ppm, I can't recall. I haven't had to check ppm in forever.

Thank you for the fast reply.

Just to clarify this is for coco and not soil grow correct?

neil im following your guide on my 1st grow im 60 days in its been a breeze the lucus formula seems to be so easy to follow plus i love your utube vids

Back
Top Bottom