Can anyone recommend a good sativa auto fem strain?

i would reccomend you Dutch Passion AutoUltimate/Xtreme or if you have chance then Think Different Phenotype 2..

Im having at the moment Dp Think Different Pheno2, and it is reallly sativia dominant. i was abaout to think it not even auto, but she just takes her time, like a proper lady does always, before going wild :p

im having 2 of them, one toped , one untopped. both streched like craz and now, after allmost 2 and half month of vegging their entering flowering phase. I kno, its kind a long time for auto, but i think it's worth it.

Enjoy :p

i would reccomend you Dutch Passion AutoUltimate/Xtreme or if you have chance then Think Different Phenotype 2..

Im having at the moment Dp Think Different Pheno2, and it is reallly sativia dominant. i was abaout to think it not even auto, but she just takes her time, like a proper lady does always, before going wild :p

im having 2 of them, one toped , one untopped. both streched like craz and now, after allmost 2 and half month of vegging their entering flowering phase. I kno, its kind a long time for auto, but i think it's worth it.

are u sure is an auto?it is almost september...many strains start flowering this season...2 and half months veg?
i just say maybe it is not auto.maybe they do wrong from seedbank..
i just say my opinion peacefully...

well im sure, because its indoor grow in tent and it runs on 20/4 schedule. if she hasnt show any sign of flower yet, then i wouldnt be so sure, but shes getting more hairy evry day, a photoperiod plant would need 12/12 for that imo. i guess i just got rare phenotype 2 (lucky or not) wut takes longer time ( a lot) to finish.

I trying to take some pictures later and show you, their like 1, 1-5 meter high (3-5 f) and really sativia dominant :)

GHS SuperLemon Haze Auto
63 days from seed in hydro bubbler
General Hydroponics Flora Series - 3 part nutrient - average PH 5.8
150W HPS with 1 - 5000K & 1 - 6500K CFL
18 hours first 3 weeks to gradual decline to 12 hour on 4th week
Super cropped at 4 weeks by gently crushing main stem (started growing like crazy, buds galore)
22" height - bushy
Yield 1 1/4oz dry
strength of buzz - much better than what is available on the street.
easy to grow

Flavour is very piney/lemon. Definitely more of a Sativa head high with minimal body buzz. 1-2 hour buzz. Come down is not groggy, the high just seems to wear off to a normal state of mind. Great if you want to be social instead of locked to the couch. More energetic high. You can go out and mix and mingle while high on this strain.

Pros & Cons

Pros: Short height for stealth growing, fast start to finish (63 days for me), easy to grow. Good finished product.

Cons: None for me

so, you actually reduce the photoperiod on autos? isn't that supposed to reduce yield for no reason? I thought autos take as much light as they can, because photoperiod doesn't matter...?

I reduced to 12/12 to save on electricity cost. 7pm to 7am is considered OFF PEAK with my utility and is half the cost of ON PEAK pricing.

My 480watt setup adds $20 to my monthly utility bill when used 12 hours/day at OFF PEAK pricing. I grow 3 small plants at a time.

I'm not too concerned about a reduced yield. 1oz per plant is perfect to keep my habit going without going to the street to buy it. It costs me $75 per ounce to grow it, $200 per ounce to but it on the street. My plants are grown, harvested, and cured by the book so i get some pretty good stuff.

Think Diffrent
curly_003.JPG
curly_005.JPG
curly_006.JPG

Back
Top Bottom