Biobizz nutrients for auto flowers?

mufc420

I currently have a auto blue at 2weeks old and plan on topping in a day or two. But was wondering if anyone has ever used biobizz nutrients for autoflower? Or any experience using biobizz. I'll be using biogro. Biobloom and topmax

look in the grow journals ! many people use biobizz with autos ! and other nutrients too.

Cheers space, I've tried searching it but it only coming up with people using BB but only photos lol so i must be doin something wrong when searching

Biobizz is great, and from what I've tried, General Organic is great too.

I use this for autos or photos

- BioBizz grow (the best in my opinion, but GO thrive grow is great too))
- BioBizz BioHeaven
- BioBizz Top Max
- General Organic Bio Thrive Bloom (i don't use the biobizz because i find too liquid, ie too much water, but i could be wrong in terms of efficiency).
- General Organic Bio Bud +
- I think that's it

You can't go wrong with BioBizz or General organic. BioBizz is much easier to dose and an overdose is generally without consequences.

You can grow an auto or photo from start to end with only BioBizz Grow and BioHeaven. The results will be great anyway (that's what i did in my grow #3, i did not use a lot of other stuff)

+ I wrote to biobizz last year and in there own words :

Basically, there is not that much difference in the schedule when you grow Autoflowers with Biobizz products. The only thing you have to remember is that autoflowers do not like to much Nitrogen when they have not started flowering yet. So keep Bio-grow or Fish-mix dosages at 1ml per liter maximum. For all other products you can dosages as to plant requirement.

I would also advise BioBizz Light Mix as soil because in terms of texture of the soil, it is simply the best I have tried amongst 4 or 5 different brands. There are soil which are as good in terms of results, but the texture will not be as fine as biobizz (+ sometimes you find plastic and stuff that i never saw in the biobizz soils).

For autos + biobizz, there is me, Spart, the beast27 and his auto threads and many more i forgot ! :)
let me know if you need links to their threads !

Biobizz is great, and from what I've tried, General Organic is great too.

I use this for autos or photos

- BioBizz grow (the best in my opinion, but GO thrive grow is great too))
- BioBizz BioHeaven
- BioBizz Top Max
- General Organic Bio Thrive Bloom (i don't use the biobizz because i find too liquid, ie too much water, but i could be wrong in terms of efficiency).
- General Organic Bio Bud +
- I think that's it

You can't go wrong with BioBizz or General organic. BioBizz is much easier to dose and an overdose is generally without consequences.

You can grow an auto or photo from start to end with only BioBizz Grow and BioHeaven. The results will be great anyway (that's what i did in my grow #3, i did not use a lot of other stuff)

+ I wrote to biobizz last year and in there own words :

I would also advise BioBizz Light Mix as soil because in terms of texture of the soil, it is simply the best I have tried amongst 4 or 5 different brands. There are soil which are as good in terms of results, but the texture will not be as fine as biobizz (+ sometimes you find plastic and stuff that i never saw in the biobizz soils).

For autos + biobizz, there is me, Spart, the beast27 and his auto threads and many more i forgot ! :)
let me know if you need links to their threads !

Cheers that is a massive help mate. I only have bio grow bio bloom and topmax, would you say I can do a grow start to finish with decent buds at the end? I am using biobizz light mix soil and my auto loves it. I'm just a little over two weeks old and not fed any nutrients yet was waiting til around week 3 would you say I'm right in that?
I do follow beast and chatted to him abit but he uses PH perfect mutes so unfortunately couldn't recommend much for biobizz nutrients

I only have bio grow bio bloom and topmax, would you say I can do a grow start to finish with decent buds at the end?

You "must" use biobizz grow until the end in any case. Top max is very good too. You will get more than decent buds.

But what is the size of your container? the more roots, the bigger buds.

I am using biobizz light mix soil and my auto loves it. I'm just a little over two weeks old and not fed any nutrients yet was waiting til around week 3 would you say I'm right in that?

Week 3 seems fine to me.
begin gently then rise the doses when you have "flower buttons" (end of the "pre-flowering stage").

nb; oh, ok for beast, i thought he was a biobizz fanatic (he loves the light Mix for sure :) )

You "must" use biobizz grow until the end in any case. Top max is very good too. You will get more than decent buds.

But what is the size of your container? the more roots, the bigger buds.

Week 3 seems fine to me.
begin gently then rise the doses when you have "flower buttons" (end of the "pre-flowering stage").

nb; oh, ok for beast, i thought he was a biobizz fanatic (he loves the light Mix for sure :) )

I have seen many people saying to use biogrow for the entire life up til flush.. Would I use topmax when flowering has started and buds are forming or when would you recommend using topmax?

My container is small and was thinking of transplanting but am totally against so decided to top it and just keep a nice stealthy plant an in the mean time I'm going to start another same strain but in a 5L pot.

Yeah beast highly recommended the biobizz light mix..

Have you or would you recommended adding a big bud nute in flower?

I would begin to use Top Max when it begins to flower and until you flush. Just like BioGrow.
You should get the biobizz schedule to have an idea of the doses.

What do you mean by "big bud nute in flower". like spraying. i would not recommend that if that's the question. put nothing on flowers when they have began to look like flowers (ie not only pistils) or spray clearwater once or twice a week to remove nutes residues.

I have looked at the biobizz schedules online to get a idea but start at 1/4 strength.. I guess as Id rather ask for help of someone who has or is using these biobizz so thanks for your help space.. Much appreciated. By big bud I mean the AN nute I've heard it to have good results but I'm gona keep organic and if I purchase anything else it will be bio heaven.. When would you say start adding bloom? Just as the biobizz schedule says more or less straight away but I'd thought that would of been best when she actually starts flowering?

So all should be good.. My lady is 3 weeks old in 2 days and will get her first does of biogrow 0.5ml per litre and I might add abit of cal-mag by plant magic as I hear a lot of people adding Epsom salt at week 3 and then week 4 I'll up biogrow to 1ml per litre and 0.5 biobloom. Would you say I'm on the right track?

sounds perfect! :)

Cheers mate.. I gave in and give her first 0.5ml of biogrow on 2week 5 day old.. she was topped 5 or 6 days ago
20161006_123825.jpg
20161006_123841.jpg
20161006_123852.jpg

sure :) it's big enough to take it.
wait a few days if you are not sure.
By the time the pot dries a bit , or in 3 days, you will have to go to 1 or 2 ml / L anyway and keep the bloom low for the moment because it will be used by the plant in 1 or 2 weeks only.

Ahh I get you space :) ahaha. Yeah I'll wait til the pot dries out and feed 1ml. You think she will start flowering in a week or so? Or do I just start feeding bloom before she starts flowering? Sorry for the novice questions lol

Back
Top Bottom