Deformed leaves

Indigoism

So I know there is nothing wrong with deformed leaves and auto-flowering plants are prone to them but I found this pretty interesting.

I am currently 47 days into my first official grow and have noticed a few leaves growing in strange ways but nothing like this.

420-magazine-mobile2112564262.jpg

Has anyone ever seen anything like this? Haha its pretty cool, I'd love to see what leaf deformations you guys have captured so post some pics below!

Much love

~Indigoism

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Haha no way? How good was the yield from the self topping one? That's pretty cool how there is a chance of that happening!

I actually had a low yield on that one. It was an early miss. It started out as a tri leaf, self topped after the first node and ended up having maybe 5 bud sites total. It was one of my smallest yields. There a lot of crazy mutations that can happen. Someone posted a polyploid the other day. That's a mutation I wouldn't mind having, it actually increased yield.

I actually had a low yield on that one. It was an early miss. It started out as a tri leaf, self topped after the first node and ended up having maybe 5 bud sites total. It was one of my smallest yields. There a lot of crazy mutations that can happen. Someone posted a polyploid the other day. That's a mutation I wouldn't mind having, it actually increased yield.

Oh damn that sucks man. Its pretty weird how they can do that, did you get any photos of it? I'd be keen to see how it looked. Before you posted this I didn't even know what a polypoid was or that they even existed, that is some crazy stuff! It has me intrigued, apparently you can force them to ho polypoid.

420-magazine-mobile2062022073.jpg

It's actually the onlii Deform I have
I have 2 possible autos
And possibly one more on the way

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

i have similar deformities on my auto , see some fan leaves with 6 or 8 blades , but most are normal and the plant is doing very well.

Back
Top Bottom