Deformed leaves - Was I hoaxed in Amsterdam?

Slimshady1992

Hey. Guys, So I bought this autoflowering feminized White Widow seeds in Amsterdam half a year ago, and decided to grow at home for the first time. I germinated directly into the soil( bad move only 1 of 4 sprouted), and put it under the light in a grow box. The first leaves came out ok, but there was a problem with second set of leaves. They look quite the oposite of the usual marijuana leaves, evean in the seeling stage, no waves on the edges, no clear pattern on the leaves. So the question is, was I hoaxed then they sold me the seed? I'm trying to germinate coplue of other seeds I have left, I'll se how it goes, but I just want to know If I should stop wasting my elecricity.
Light : LED 135W Grow LED cycling 16 hours on 8 hours off
Temperature 25-27 during the lighting cycle, 22 during darkness periode
Watering: Watering ebery day with Ph-adjusted cooked and cooled water- first at pH 8.0, now 6.5. Each second week I water 3 days with very low amount of fertilizer for green plants
Humidity : unknown, I read that low humidity may cause the plant to have very narrow leaves, so I started spraying around a week ago, but still no changes,
Here finaly the picture - 18 days old plant
P_20161202_221218_LL.jpg
P_20161202_221154.jpg

Thanks for any reply=)

If it's marijuana then keep a clone cause you could grow that in your front yard and no one would ever guess. I'd be curious to know what it actually turns into.

Yeah once in awhile you get a mutant plant with leaves sort of like that, and they often grow out of it after a while. But that one doesn't look like any I've seen.
On the bright side, it may be a magical beanstalk.

Hey Slim, so weird I just recently saw a plant that looks similar to this while I was searching online about my 3 leaf seedling. I think the article was top 10 mutant cannabis plants or strains.
They said it's a rare strain created by a man in australia?
I wish I could remember more or had the link for you to see if in fact it's the same plant.
Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

When someone gets a strain that maintains non marijuana type leaves though its life they will be a rich man.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How did you go? did you work it out? did you brake a leaf, crush and smelt it?

That's how you will know. I once grew a smooth 1 finger mutation, never flowered but it was the most power leaf I ever smoked.

Back
Top Bottom