First time

graham8909

My og kush auto is on week 11 with no flowering is it trash? People calling me an idiot saying i should started over a lil bit ago. Should i

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My og kush auto is on week 11 with no flowering is it trash? People calling me an idiot saying i should started over a lil bit ago. Should i

Listen to your gut on this one. Even if you were to start over from seed you could still let this plant ride out another 2 weeks. I honestly think from that other picture you posted it's has the start of male parts.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

These are male parts

420-magazine-mobile2043718004.jpg

I thought less than 18hrs of lights hurts the plant i was told this is a female. I did little research not too much on og kush auto

I thought less than 18hrs of lights hurts the plant i was told this is a female. I did little research not too much on og kush auto

I was trying to find you a auto strain that mentioned it does better under 12/12 from the breeder. I must not of saved the info though. This doesn't work for all autos. I just tried it with a blue amnesia and they yield was very low. Try searching "auto flower 12/12 light" (or something along those lines) in the grow journal section. I'm sure you will find something.
This might not even be a solution for you but it's worth looking into.

You are right about the 12/12. Just read up on it. And if from what i looked at its a female.

You are right about the 12/12. Just read up on it. And if from what i looked at its a female.

Awesome. Your right it is showing signs of being a female. I would still keep an eye on what I circled. If it does turn out to be a male sac you can just snip it off so you don't end up with seeds in your bud.
I look forward to seeing how everything turns out for you. I know you have a lot of time invested in this plant.

Alot lol. I wont be getting "autoflower" regular feminised seeds for be

Hey you was right not an auto I think the plant is gonna be slow for a while tho slowly swing hairs now and then. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom