Lighting for autoflowers

deadxringer

I've heard lots of different things when it comes to the light schedule used for autoflowering strains. If you grow autos I'd like to know what you use and why.

18/6 pal that's what I am running it's my 1st grow but I had 2 plants stated early plus 4 more on a final 10 day flush but I had great success

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've been giving them 6 hrs of rest now since the day after xmas and can already a big improvement. Thanks for the advice folks :thanks:

18/6 on current run with a 12/12 run coming up in a few weeks to show the difference.

In my journal below

20170115_220352.jpg

20/4 or 18/6 , i did 20/4 for veg last run, then 18/6 on flower, but this time i think ill stay 20/4 the whole time... Ether one u pick will work.
Cheers

That works....saves me from having to do it lol...it will be interesting at 12/12 to see if I can fit them in my cab...lol

:circle-of-love:

Ive done 24/0, 20/4, 18/6 and 12/12 from start to finish. 18/6 start to finish consistently had the best results with autos by far for me.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have two photo's to run out when my current auto's are done, I just wanted to do it for lack of having anything else to do :)

This is my first indoor grow and using hydroponics, I have LED lighting and have been using 18/6. Because they are going to flower regardless, light and rest is natural

Back
Top Bottom