Autoflower question

Jaymangrows

I was just wondering how long have autoflowers taken from seed to harvest for others & what strains?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Fastest one you will find aparently is ampetamine auto full cycle in 45-55 days I'm a believer my blue treacles was seed to harvest in 60 days a few are still going as the genetics are unstable

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

Agc Auto Growers Club

I'm growing some autos from the same breeder as the blue treacle, feminised seeds co right? They say 8 weeks, I'm at week 6 and seems to have a lot more than a couple weeks growth in it.

I'm growing some autos from the same breeder as the blue treacle, feminised seeds co right? They say 8 weeks, I'm at week 6 and seems to have a lot more than a couple weeks growth in it.

Yup by that seed company what strain Isit ? And the time they give is a rough guide as the genetics were unstable with BT strain most was done on day 60 and I've still got some from the same batch going lol and the last weeks it will start swelling up and get fat

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

Agc Auto Growers Club

It's the critical fem, white dwarf x critical mass. Had a few nutrient and water issues recently due to inexperience but she's recovering.
420-magazine-mobile1914482683.jpg

When do you guys switch to flowering nutes? I haven't done so yet as she's still recovering from an overdose of veg nutes but I plan to start flowering nutes just before week 7 midway through week 6.

I'm not to sure pal as I use ph perfect grow micro bloom and all 3 get used all the way through the grow but I think it's about 2 or three weeks after you start to see the bud sites using half strength grow and half bloom for a week then 1/4 grow and 3/4 bloom then so on I may be wrong as I'm just a newbie myself but I'm sure someone more experienced will verify this

Newbie Grow

Ahh I see, I didn't know you could get all 3 in 1. You're not alone with being a newbie though, this grow I'm doing is my very first, ran in to many of what I thought was catastrophic problems but all have been fixed with a simple PH Meter, and properly PH'd soil and water. I've already a lot that flowering nutes should only be used once the plants stop stretching up, mine are still stretching so maybe another week or so.

Back
Top Bottom